1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Applications of Laplace

1. Oct 15, 2005 #1
    I am currently working on the crct. in the attachment. I have been asked to find the "node voltage method" (i.e.-KCL) to determine Vo. I want to check my equation and was hoping someone can help. Also, I am trying to prepare for an exam and would like maybe an easier way numerically to approach this seeing that calculators are going to be out of the question. I would hate to have to find the roots of a decimal quadratic equation or soemthing of that nature.

I have Vo(s) equal to:

7.88E-6
    (s^2 +(2.63E-8)*s +2.1E4)

Does anyone else come up with this?

If anyone has any ideas on how to make this a little cleaner and how to consistently do that in general, feel free, please. Also, the partial fraction decomposition of this is proving to be a real bear.

Thanks for the help

Attached Files:

• 3.doc
      3.doc
      File size:
      43 KB
      Views:
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 15, 2005 #2
    *clears throat* BUMP!

4. Oct 16, 2005 #3

Tide

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

You might want to write out the problem since no one is able to see the question with your "attachment pending approval."

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?