1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Applying for chemical engineering

1. Sep 15, 2005 #1
    I am currently thinking of applying to the university of manchester and imperial college in my Ucas form.

However, i didn't take physics in my AS or A-levels. Although they offer ABB/AAB for Chemical engineering without mention of physics, i am concerned.

I currently take Maths, Chem, and DT as my A-level choices. And i AM willing to work hard to catch up to other students at university (if i go) in terms of mathematics and physics.

It would be deeply appreciated if anyone who takes chemical engineering gives some advice on this dilemma.

cheers.

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 16, 2005 #2
    I forgot to mention what grades i currently got. I got a A in maths, B in chem, C in DT and D in Biology. The D in biology in doesnt bother me too much as im dropping it.

Most likely i'm predicted a ABB/AAB, which makes it 'fine' to make a valid appliance to both these universities.

However, it would be appreciated to hear from knowing people.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?