Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Approach to Physics

1. Jul 15, 2006 #1
    Hi, I was just wondering what sort of mind-set I should have when approaching Physics as a subject. I personally don't like things to be just in a textbook. I like for things to come alive. I was just wondering how some experts out there approached physics and mathematics...

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 17, 2006 #2
    inerestin question ....... i dont know i wonder if some one else does ..read some biographies...... both experimentaion and theory is important ..this is random... look at this page : http://www.thenanotechnologygroup.org/index.cfm?content=120 [Broken]
    im no expert ..hopefully i understood your question...reply and let me know if the page was helpful in anyway....

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2017
  4. Jul 21, 2006 #3
    haha Feynman...I've read all about him.

5. Jul 22, 2006 #4
    I am no expert, but interest, hard work, persistence and dedication matter a lot. Above all enthusiasm and love for the subject and a commitment to it are necessary especially if you are interested in research.

My 2 cents :smile:

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook