1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Approach to Physics

1. Jul 15, 2006 #1
    Hi, I was just wondering what sort of mind-set I should have when approaching Physics as a subject. I personally don't like things to be just in a textbook. I like for things to come alive. I was just wondering how some experts out there approached physics and mathematics...
  2. jcsd
  3. Jul 17, 2006 #2
    inerestin question ....... i dont know i wonder if some one else does ..read some biographies...... both experimentaion and theory is important ..this is random... look at this page : http://www.thenanotechnologygroup.org/index.cfm?content=120
    im no expert ..hopefully i understood your question...reply and let me know if the page was helpful in anyway....
  4. Jul 21, 2006 #3
    haha Feynman...I've read all about him.
  5. Jul 22, 2006 #4
    I am no expert, but interest, hard work, persistence and dedication matter a lot. Above all enthusiasm and love for the subject and a commitment to it are necessary especially if you are interested in research.

My 2 cents :smile:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?