Apputten mangoes in a box and you savithree ok?

• Thread starter dontdisturbmycircles
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Box
In summary, the conversation was about a boy named Apputten who picked some mangoes and his friend Savithree who ate some of them. It was implied that Apputten had put ten mangoes in the box and Savithree had saved three of them, leaving three mangoes left. The group found the situation humorous and one person guessed that the answer was 42, but they were wrong. The conversation ended with someone expressing confusion about their questions being locked.
dontdisturbmycircles
Lol, in the other thread that was locked...

""A boy from India named, Apputten picked some mangoes... And his friend savithree ate some mangoes from apputten's collection of mangoes..."

Apputten most likely put ten mangoes in the box and Savithree probably saved three so thus there are 3 mangoes left.

I am guessing that this was obvious to the others as well but no one said it... :rofl:

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
dontdisturbmycircles said:
Lol, in the other thread that was locked...

""A boy from India named, Apputten picked some mangoes... And his friend savithree ate some mangoes from apputten's collection of mangoes..."

Apputten most likely put ten mangoes in the box and Savithree probably saved three so thus there are 3 mangoes left.

I am guessing that this was obvious to the others as well but no one said it... :rofl:
The answer is obviously 42. :rofl:

That riddle was actually pretty funny. I got up and read it and laughed at the sheer stupidity of it for like 3 minutes :-).

Apputten most likely put ten mangoes in the box and Savithree probably saved three so thus there are "3 mangoes" left.
Oh sorry it's a wrong guess anyway...

try try...

answer:42?its also wrong...

One gave me the right answer anyway...
Glad to see that...

Why are they locking my questions?

Locked means locked, not start the thread again.

1. What is an Apputten mango?

An Apputten mango is a type of mango that is native to the region of Apputten, known for its juicy and sweet flavor.

2. How do Apputten mangoes taste?

Apputten mangoes have a unique flavor that is described as sweet and tangy with a hint of citrus. They are known for being very juicy and tender.

3. What is the best way to store Apputten mangoes?

Apputten mangoes are best stored in a cool, dry place. If you have a box of mangoes, make sure to keep it in a cool and well-ventilated area.

4. How long do Apputten mangoes last in a box?

The shelf life of Apputten mangoes in a box can vary, but on average they can last up to 5-7 days if stored properly. It is best to consume them as soon as possible for the best flavor and freshness.

5. Can I freeze Apputten mangoes in a box?

Yes, you can freeze Apputten mangoes in a box. Make sure to peel and cut them into small pieces before freezing. They can last up to 6 months in the freezer.