Archaic Arts Magazine - Interviews & Stories by Kevin J. Anderson & Jeff Wilson

• Thread starter Zekk_Alvarion
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Art
In summary, Sean announces the launch of his own science fiction/fantasy magazine and mentions that they pay for stories and art pieces. He also mentions an interview with Kevin J. Anderson and a story from Jeff Wilson, with more content lined up. Sean invites science fiction lovers to check out the magazine and mentions the website and Facebook page. Evo approves of this as a potential opportunity for creative members.
Zekk_Alvarion
Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted here, and I'll make this short 'n sweet. As one or two of you might have been aware, I've been working on my own science fiction/fantasy magazine, and we just launched recently. And yes, we do pay for our stories and art pieces (as we can). You're not getting the best rates with us, but I'm sure that will change in the future. :)

I'm starting off with an interview with Kevin J. Anderson. We've also got a story up from Jeff Wilson, an NSW Officer with good experience in the field. Got a bunch more cool stuff lined up, thanks to Gary Roen and others. I would absolutely love to work with my science fiction lovers on this.

So if any of you are willing, please check us out. Make sure you mention you're from WoTF, if you are.

http://www.archaicartsmagazine.com
https://www.facebook.com/ArchaicArtsMagazine

Thanks everyone!

-Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I am allowing this as it might be a good opportunity for some of our creative members.

Much appreciated, Evo! I was hoping it would be taken that way.

-Sean

1. What is Archaic Arts Magazine?

Archaic Arts Magazine is a publication that focuses on interviews and stories within the realm of science fiction and fantasy. It is created by authors Kevin J. Anderson and Jeff Wilson.

2. Who are Kevin J. Anderson and Jeff Wilson?

Kevin J. Anderson and Jeff Wilson are both successful authors in the science fiction and fantasy genres. They have collaborated on numerous projects and are the creators of Archaic Arts Magazine.

3. What can readers expect from Archaic Arts Magazine?

Readers can expect in-depth interviews with authors and creators in the science fiction and fantasy world, as well as original short stories and articles on related topics such as writing and publishing.

4. How often is Archaic Arts Magazine published?

Archaic Arts Magazine is published on a quarterly basis, with a new issue released every three months.

5. Can I submit my own work to Archaic Arts Magazine?

Yes, Archaic Arts Magazine accepts submissions for short stories and articles. However, they have specific guidelines and submission periods, so it is best to check their website for more information.