Are any of you PF addicts?

• Thread starter N_Quire
  • Start date
ahh just posting this stops my raging headache and my horrable nausea mpw what was the question...

THey should make a PF gum that slowly releases scinence and genral topics into and you can chew anohter piece if you have a really bad craving...

mouseman
Or a patch, even. We could call it Physics-a-rette, or Science-o-trol. We'd make millions.

BTW I'd just like to say that I find MacTech extremely attractive. He looks just like Mena Suvari. Are you single, Mac? And if so, would you like to go out some time?

I used to post about 3-4 times a day and look at all posts in General discussion, Maths, Religion.

Since the change over, I cannot even be bothered to read some threads.

Well, it's apparent to me that I'm addicted. I post (on average) 21 times per day (sometimes more), and I make up every possible excuse (sometimes I even do my chores!) to get on the PFs every day.

People please I think I'm the undisputed original PF addict!

BTW I'd just like to say that I find MacTech extremely attractive. He looks just like Mena Suvari. Are you single, Mac? And if so, would you like to go out some time?
I hope you are sarcastic :smile:

btw, Mentat who did you used to be?

Originally posted by Greg Bernhardt
People please I think I'm the undisputed original PF addict!
Bow to the king, you insolent frauds!

btw, Mentat who did you used to be?
I was Mentat, in PF 2.0. On the first version of the PFs, I think I was something like "einstein_newton". I don't really remember, because I was just playing around, and didn't see the significance of the Forums, at the time.

mouseman
Originally posted by Greg Bernhardt
I hope you are sarcastic :smile:
[/B]
Yes I was. I'm not gay, for those wondering. And I am positive MacTech is not as pretty as Ms. Suvari (No offense, Mac).
Just jokin around.

Alias
If you call severe stabbing pains in my cerebral cortex whenever I go without for a while an addiction... then yeah, I guess so.

MacTech
Originally posted by Mentat
I remember you, but I wasn't Mentat when you were really "on top of your game".
lol, yeah.. oh well :)

MacTech
Originally posted by mouseman
actually.. i wish i was mena.. i would play with myself... :) lol. but no i am a guy and don't look anything like her.

MacTech
Originally posted by mouseman
Yes I was. I'm not gay, for those wondering. And I am positive MacTech is not as pretty as Ms. Suvari (No offense, Mac).
Just jokin around.
yeah i am not.. like i said.. i would play withmyself if i was that hot.

*Conversation's getting a little sick*

Zero
I'm not the addict I was...but I can feel it coming back to me.

Originally posted by Zero
I'm not the addict I was...but I can feel it coming back to me.
"The sickness is rising..."