Are men wired differently than women?

• Thread starter Gabrielle
  • Start date
Maybe we should bring in Tim Taylor from Home Improvement.

Moonbear said:
I think all that stuff makes you a stereotypical geek. :tongue: :biggrin:
isnt being a geek a male characteristic? :biggrin:

Danger
Gold Member
honestrosewater said:
Yes, it's so sad. Whatever, keep your 57 screwdrivers. I give up. I give up on everything! :cry:
There, there, sweetie; don't get yourself in a state. There are a couple of brands on the market that work somewhat like the one you proposed. They store the bits the way a revolver stores cartridges, and you just slide the one that you want into position.
(And I don't actually have more than a dozen or so, but a few of them are magnetic ones that take one of 50 or so bits that I keep on hand.)

honestrosewater
Gold Member
Danger said:
There, there, sweetie; don't get yourself in a state. There are a couple of brands on the market that work somewhat like the one you proposed. They store the bits the way a revolver stores cartridges, and you just slide the one that you want into position.
(And I don't actually have more than a dozen or so, but a few of them are magnetic ones that take one of 50 or so bits that I keep on hand.)
Thanks, I'm okay now. Maybe it's better this way. The more moving parts, the more ways it can break. If used properly, a regular screwdriver would probably last longer than a fancy one. So you don't need as many of them after all. I just wasn't considering all of the generations of users. :biggrin: