Are mentors so sexy, is it just hero worship ?

  • Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • #1
wolram
Gold Member
4,330
559
Are mentors so sexy, is it just hero worship ?
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,566
33
What are you after, Wolram?
 
  • #3
1,167
9
Its like falling in love with your second grade teacher...
 
  • #4
6,362
1,283
wolram said:
Are mentors so sexy, is it just hero worship ?
Does Ivan know you feel this way? I really think it would be better if you contacted him by PM about this.
 
  • #5
russ_watters
Mentor
21,086
7,842
I became sexy long before I became a mentor.
 
  • #6
664
2
are super mentors... super sexy?
 
  • #7
Evo
Mentor
23,539
3,174
Gale17 said:
are super mentors... super sexy?
Yes, yes they are!! :approve:

Have you seen Zz's smile? And those legs!!!! <swoon> Not to mention Gokul :!!) :!!) hypnagogue :!!) :!!) integral :!!) :!!) chroot :!!) :!!) Greg :!!) :!!) (ok the last two are admins) I haven't seen the others, they always have their hoods up during the mentor ceremonies. :grumpy:
 
  • #8
Lisa!
Gold Member
620
96
Beautiful avatar Evo. Is she one of the Evo kid?
 
  • #9
Evo
Mentor
23,539
3,174
Lisa! said:
Beautiful avatar Evo. Is she one of the Evo kid?
No, that's me with bad allergies. I look like I'm about to cry.

And a bigger me.
 

Attachments

  • me101e.jpg
    me101e.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
  • #10
Lisa!
Gold Member
620
96
But looks beautiful anyway.
 
  • #11
Lisa!
Gold Member
620
96
So if anyone looks so sexy, s/he'll get that title?:rolleyes:
 
  • #12
Evo
Mentor
23,539
3,174
Lisa! said:
So if anyone looks so sexy, s/he'll get that title?:rolleyes:
Yep. :biggrin: How do you think Self Adjoint and Tom Mattson got selected? Ok, the fact that they're really smart is an added bonus. :tongue:
 
  • #13
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,566
33
I'm still waiting patiently for Tom to post a picture! He gave us a *maybe* on some of his party pictures long ago.
 
  • #14
wolram
Gold Member
4,330
559
Evo said:
No, that's me with bad allergies. I look like I'm about to cry.

And a bigger me.

Awww, you do not, you look deep in thought, and so
Ev :!!) lisous.
 
Last edited:
  • #15
Lisa!
Gold Member
620
96
Evo said:
Yep. :biggrin: How do you think Self Adjoint and Tom Mattson got selected? Ok, the fact that they're really smart is an added bonus. :tongue:
Have you seen Tom's rating by his student?(You can find it in his journal) His hotness was... :tongue2:
Perhaps they get that title because of their ages!

Runs and hides as fast as possible
 
  • #16
74
0
Speaking of attraction...
I have a weird habit of making patterns out of everything...license plate numbers, carpets, graphs,....and people's faces. I often try to picture how I can convert the face of a person to the opposite sex. :surprised
 
  • #17
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,566
33
Lisa! said:
Have you seen Tom's rating by his student?(You can find it in his journal) His hotness was... :tongue2:
Perhaps they get that title because of their ages!

Runs and hides as fast as possible
No - I hadn't seen that - but I'm not much of a journal reader. I'll have to go check that out! :smile:
 
  • #18
369
3
Evo said:
Yes, yes they are!! :approve:

Have you seen Zz's smile? And those legs!!!! <swoon> Not to mention Gokul :!!) :!!) hypnagogue :!!) :!!) integral :!!) :!!) chroot :!!) :!!) Greg :!!) :!!) (ok the last two are admins) I haven't seen the others, they always have their hoods up during the mentor ceremonies. :grumpy:
:mad: And you said I was unfaithful
 
  • #19
Mk
2,001
3
Evo said:
Have you seen Zz's smile? And those legs!!!! <swoon> Not to mention Gokul :!!) :!!) hypnagogue :!!) :!!) integral :!!) :!!) chroot :!!) :!!) Greg :!!) :!!) (ok the last two are admins) I haven't seen the others, they always have their hoods up during the mentor ceremonies. :grumpy:
Erm... yes Integral is HOT!!
 
  • #20
Lisa!
Gold Member
620
96
Well I can't trust his students' rating anyway. I mean how they rate him in cases like "easiness, helpfulness..." really make sense to me because I think he really seems to be a good person. but I think actually they didn't rate his hotness.
 
  • #21
355
0
And what about yours Hotness?
 
  • #22
Lisa!
Gold Member
620
96
Only 37'C ,but I don't know why people like to take my hands in the cold weather!:grumpy:
 
  • #23
wolram
Gold Member
4,330
559
zoobyshoe said:
Does Ivan know you feel this way? I really think it would be better if you contacted him by PM about this.

Ivan is one of my herros zooby, but is not my type, any way he is all ready
spoken for. :biggrin:
 
  • #24
wolram
Gold Member
4,330
559
Lisa! said:
Only 37'C ,but I don't know why people like to take my hands in the cold weather!:grumpy:

Hmmm, are people, "cool", when they are, "hot" ?

And, "good", if they are, "wicked" ?

And can they be, "gay", without being, "gay".

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
 
  • #25
6,362
1,283
Evo said:
No, that's me...
I can't BELIEVE how hot Evo is!

Sideways drooly face --> :)..............
 

Related Threads on Are mentors so sexy, is it just hero worship ?

  • Last Post
2
Replies
44
Views
5K
  • Last Post
4
Replies
92
Views
11K
  • Last Post
Replies
7
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
4
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
5
Views
2K
  • Last Post
3
Replies
56
Views
7K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
44
Views
5K
  • Last Post
14
Replies
343
Views
31K
Replies
1
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
9
Views
3K
Top