Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Are women more beautiful than men

1. Feb 5, 2005 #1
    Are women more beautiful than men? Or does it just seem like that to my adolescent mind?

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 5, 2005 #2

brewnog

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Of course they are.

Women are like fine sculptures, every curve is beautifully crafted for aesthetic purposes. Men are like fine robots, ugly as sin but a masterpiece of plumbing.

4. Feb 5, 2005 #3

dextercioby

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

We ugly men,let's look at the bright side.Some women are ugly too...

Daniel.

EDIT:And ugly women end up with dumb (read "blind") men.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2005
  5. Feb 5, 2005 #4

kat

well...when a man is in good shape, tight fit body....I think they are more beautiful then women...
    I mean, really...just take the eyelashes....why it's always the men that are born with the thick full eyelashes that women have to use mascara to get?!!

6. Feb 5, 2005 #5

Kerrie

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

7. Feb 5, 2005 #6
    Well, that depends on which team you're playing for.

8. Feb 5, 2005 #7
    Is justice as well?

9. Feb 5, 2005 #8

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Women have more sexually attractive bodies. Most of the women I know agree that even though they are attracted to men, men's bodies are pretty plain.

Kat, I agree on the eyelash thing. The most attractive thing to me about a man are his eyes. The next thing is his hands, masculine hands with long fingers. <swoon>

I also don't like little girly noses on men. :yuck:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2005
  10. Feb 5, 2005 #9
    I don't think most women would agree after they see Brad Pitt in Troy :eek:

11. Feb 5, 2005 #10

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I have to agree on this too. Well, men's bodies aren't plain, but they are more rugged than flashy. Women are the sleek sports cars and men are the 4WD pick-up trucks.

:rofl: Eyes are important, but after that, it's shoulders for me. Nice broad shoulders. :!!) And hands shouldn't be too soft...no library hands for me, a few callouses, and thick fingers will do.

12. Feb 5, 2005 #11
    Both feminine and masculine beauty exist.

13. Feb 5, 2005 #12
    Does it matter too much??? It isn't just shapes that people like. Personality, hobbies etc.

The Bob (2004 )

14. Feb 5, 2005 #13
    Bob:

I agree with you that there's more to a relationship than physical beauty. That said, I would conjecture that a rather sizable majority of relationships would never have happened if the two people weren't physically attracted to one another initially. Fortunately, different people have different standards of beauty, so one person's 'yuck' may be another person's 'OMG, what a hottie.'

15. Feb 5, 2005 #14

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Hope springs eternal..:biggrin:

16. Feb 5, 2005 #15

brewnog

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

No chicken, that should read "beerholder".

17. Feb 5, 2005 #16
    Yeah ! after few beers I don't look for beauty I'm just horny .

18. Feb 5, 2005 #17
    women better looking than men? i don't really think so... well, maybe in their prime.

though, women age horribly.

19. Feb 5, 2005 #18
    It is a good point and to a point it is true. Somethings that is what it is or something it is something else.

The Bob (2004 ©)

20. Feb 5, 2005 #19

I agree with you and would like to add, that white women in particular from USA baloon horrendously after having first child.I don't see this pattern in Asian or even in white women from lets say France or meditteraean region.

21. Feb 5, 2005 #20

Kerrie

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

sounds like you just have bad luck...there are many women who age gracefully.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?