Where Will Your Honesty Lead You? An Inferno Test

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Test
In summary, the Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo. You were honest and answered questions correctly, but you scored poorly in terms of level matched.
Im going to the vicarage and see if rev monkpit will take the test.

Physics news on Phys.org
SOS your level 6 was high, I bet you could do some things to bring yourself down to the party!

yay, no hell for me! wow, that suprises me, because some people do just deserve to die.

fibonacci

mattmns said:
SOS your level 6 was high, I bet you could do some things to bring yourself down to the party!
Okay, so what did you guys answer to get on level 6 so I'll know what to do? :devil:

I think it's the "Do you believe in God?" question...

Jameson said:
I think it's the "Do you believe in God?" question...
Um, Limbo is for virtuous non-believers. SOS just needs to be more heretical. :biggrin: Brainwash some children with your wild and dangerous ideas.

honestrosewater said:
Um, Limbo is for virtuous non-believers. SOS just needs to be more heretical. :biggrin: Brainwash some children with your wild and dangerous ideas.
Okay. *SOS has now sold her soul for PF eternity*

Gail17, BT, yomamma, and all young members gather 'round to hear some really cool things... :cool: :devil:

I have an all access pass to the underworld. can I come to the PF reunion in level 6?

enigma said:
Wooo. There's an enigma in the party on Level 6!

I'll bring the hot dogs!
Great! Those will go well with the s'mores! :biggrin:

abhishek said:
So how about a PF meetup in level 6? Say, in a few hundred years. :devil:
few hundred?! when do you plan on dying?!

I got a place in Purgatory by telling a few lies :rolleyes: then I decided to answer all the questions honestly and I got Fourth Level of Hell :uhh:

My conclusion: "Honesty would send you to the hell!" :wink: dishonesty is able to send you to the heaven o:)