Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Are you dateable?

1. Oct 29, 2015 #1

wolram

Gold Member

I have been looking about the web for a site that can tell one if one is dateable, if you are old and gnarly give it a try you may be surprised
    http://www.gotoquiz.com/are_you_datable

Now i can go on a dating site and get me a bird because i scored 75%
    Oh the site said do not wait to long, i wonder whyo_O

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 29, 2015 #2
    89% Datable.

I still don't understand this

4. Oct 29, 2015 #3

wolram

Gold Member

It means are you a drama queen, can you make a fuss about nowt.

5. Oct 29, 2015 #4
    :H

6. Oct 29, 2015 #5
    Are You Datable?
    Your Result: You are 50/50 Datable

79%

According to the results, you are and aren't ready to go on Dates. Somewhere in there is telling me that you know the basics of being in a relationship, but you just don't know how to keep one long lasting. So it's really 50/50 at this point. It'll either crash and burn or fly high in the sky.

46%
    You are Datable

29%
    You are Not Datable

7. Oct 29, 2015 #6

wolram

Gold Member

It is okay Zooby, if you and i were in a room with two girls i would let you have the dumb ugly one:eek:

8. Nov 5, 2015 #7

Evo

Staff: Mentor

LOL, I just found today one of my posts on my dating profile.

9. Nov 8, 2015 #8

wolram

Gold Member

Piffling things, i would do all that in my sleep then i would wrap you up in a shawl and take you out for a steak dinner, i would even cut the steak up for you:biggrin:

10. Nov 8, 2015 #9

Lisa!

Gold Member

Are You Datable?
    Your Result: You are 50/50 Datable

89%
    According to the results, you are and aren't ready to go on Dates. Somewhere in there is telling me that you know the basics of being in a relationship, but you just don't know how to keep one long lasting. So it's really 50/50 at this point. It'll either crash and burn or fly high in the sky.

63%
    You are Datable

26%
    You are Not Datable

11. Nov 8, 2015 #10

wolram

Gold Member

Doe's she go for the pot or the snooker it's the winning shot---------------.

12. Nov 8, 2015 #11
    I got 86%. Can you believe it? And I tried hard, really hard, to answer honestly. I thought I'd score next to zero since I haven't been on a date for a long time. My conclusion is that, the longer you haven't had sex, the higher your "datability" is. But this is just a working hypothesis :redface:

13. Nov 8, 2015 #12
    I just read this from the linked site that the OP posted:

"According to the results, you are ready to go on Dates and have all the benefits that come with it :) Go out there and find that someone superstar before you end up wasting your skills and have no one in your life.."

It's hard to argue with that sentiment, what do you guys think?

14. Nov 8, 2015 #13

wolram

Gold Member

I say get your feet wet test the water then dive in head first.

15. Nov 17, 2015 #14
    It said 50/50.
    I don't much think that this is a proper way of judging whether or not an individual is capable of having a successful relationship. There are a lot of varying circumstances in every situation. People are strange, and rather different from one another.

16. Nov 30, 2015 #15
    77%.... I need someone who can tolerate mild sporadic insanity...

17. Dec 3, 2015 #16

mheslep

Gold Member

A gathering of scholars debated the subject some years ago (dateability statistics in society at large), shown below. The prevailing opinion seemed to be around 5% dateable, with significant enhancement via doses of alcohol.

18. Dec 31, 2015 #17
    Depends on which ex you ask tbh.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook