Are You Dateable? Take the Quiz & Find Out Now!

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary: I just read this from the linked site that the OP posted:"According to the results, you are ready to go on Dates and have all the benefits that come with it :) Go out there and find that someone superstar before you end up wasting your skills and have no one in your life.."It's hard to argue with that sentiment, what do you guys think?I say get your feet wet test the water then dive in head first. According to the results, you are 50/50 Datable.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
I have been looking about the web for a site that can tell one if one is dateable, if you are old and gnarly give it a try you may be surprised
http://www.gotoquiz.com/are_you_datable

Now i can go on a dating site and get me a bird because i scored 75%
Oh the site said do not wait to long, i wonder whyo_O

Physics news on Phys.org
89% Datable.

I still don't understand this

13. Have you ever caused Drama before whether it be from your past relationships or with friends/family?

Silicon Waffle said:
89% Datable.

I still don't understand this

It means are you a drama queen, can you make a fuss about nowt.

wolram said:
It means are you a drama queen, can you make a fuss about nowt.
:H

Are You Datable?
Your Result: You are 50/50 Datable

79%

According to the results, you are and aren't ready to go on Dates. Somewhere in there is telling me that you know the basics of being in a relationship, but you just don't know how to keep one long lasting. So it's really 50/50 at this point. It'll either crash and burn or fly high in the sky.46%
You are Datable

29%
You are Not Datable

It is okay Zooby, if you and i were in a room with two girls i would let you have the dumb ugly one:eek:

LOL, I just found today one of my posts on my dating profile.

I've had "Mr Excitement", I want "Mr Dull & Boring".

He should like moonlit walks to the dumpster, not mind me sleeping next to a box of kleenex, hopefully he will not wake up when I scream out in pain at 3am when I hit my toe on the corner of the wall on my way to the bathroom. He will line my meds up for me to take and keep track of them for me.

Likes Jonathan Scott and Silicon Waffle
Evo said:
LOL, I just found today one of my posts on my dating profile.

Piffling things, i would do all that in my sleep then i would wrap you up in a shawl and take you out for a steak dinner, i would even cut the steak up for you:biggrin:

Are You Datable?

89%
According to the results, you are and aren't ready to go on Dates. Somewhere in there is telling me that you know the basics of being in a relationship, but you just don't know how to keep one long lasting. So it's really 50/50 at this point. It'll either crash and burn or fly high in the sky.63%
You are Datable

26%
You are Not Datable

Lisa! said:
Are You Datable?

89%
According to the results, you are and aren't ready to go on Dates. Somewhere in there is telling me that you know the basics of being in a relationship, but you just don't know how to keep one long lasting. So it's really 50/50 at this point. It'll either crash and burn or fly high in the sky.63%
You are Datable

26%
You are Not Datable

Doe's she go for the pot or the snooker it's the winning shot---------------.

I got 86%. Can you believe it? And I tried hard, really hard, to answer honestly. I thought I'd score next to zero since I haven't been on a date for a long time. My conclusion is that, the longer you haven't had sex, the higher your "datability" is. But this is just a working hypothesis :redface:

I just read this from the linked site that the OP posted:

"According to the results, you are ready to go on Dates and have all the benefits that come with it :) Go out there and find that someone superstar before you end up wasting your skills and have no one in your life.."

It's hard to argue with that sentiment, what do you guys think?

DiracPool said:
I just read this from the linked site that the OP posted:

"According to the results, you are ready to go on Dates and have all the benefits that come with it :) Go out there and find that someone superstar before you end up wasting your skills and have no one in your life.."

It's hard to argue with that sentiment, what do you guys think?

I say get your feet wet test the water then dive in head first.

It said 50/50.
I don't much think that this is a proper way of judging whether or not an individual is capable of having a successful relationship. There are a lot of varying circumstances in every situation. People are strange, and rather different from one another.

77%... I need someone who can tolerate mild sporadic insanity...

A gathering of scholars debated the subject some years ago (dateability statistics in society at large), shown below. The prevailing opinion seemed to be around 5% dateable, with significant enhancement via doses of alcohol.

Depends on which ex you ask tbh.

1. What is the purpose of the "Are You Dateable?" quiz?

The purpose of the quiz is to help individuals assess their dateability by answering a series of questions about their personality, interests, and values.

2. How does the quiz determine if someone is dateable?

The quiz uses a combination of psychology and relationship research to evaluate the individual's responses and provide a score that reflects their dateability. It takes into account factors such as communication skills, self-confidence, and compatibility with potential partners.

3. Is the quiz only for single people?

No, the quiz can be taken by anyone who is interested in assessing their dateability, whether they are single or in a relationship. It can also be a fun activity for couples to do together to learn more about each other.

4. How accurate is the quiz?

The quiz is based on scientific research and is designed to provide an accurate assessment of an individual's dateability. However, it should be taken as a fun and informative tool and not as a definitive answer.

5. Can the quiz be retaken?

Yes, the quiz can be retaken at any time. It can be a useful way to track personal growth and see how one's dateability may have changed over time. However, it is important to remember that personal growth and change are ongoing processes and should not be solely based on the results of a quiz.