• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date

wolram

Gold Member
Are you lucky? I know some one that isnt :grumpy: Do you all ways win at
cards, slot machines whatever.

Lisa!

Gold Member
:bugeye: I wanted to start the same thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wolram

Gold Member
Lisa! said:
:bugeye: I wanted to start the same thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awww, sorry, we can share it, OK ?

Lisa!

Gold Member
No need to be sorry, sir. It was just my question and I wanted to have others' ideas. So thank you to start this thread. :wink:

Quite simple no!

My friends refer to me as the unluckiest person they know!
Truth be told it`s probably not bad luck more to do with the fact i tend to walk around thinking and not paying attention to my enviroment, therefore i tend to trip over things, slip on wet floors, step on rust nails etc.

wolram

Gold Member
zanazzi78 said:
Quite simple no!

My friends refer to me as the unluckiest person they know!
Truth be told it`s probably not bad luck more to do with the fact i tend to walk around thinking and not paying attention to my enviroment, therefore i tend to trip over things, slip on wet floors, step on rust nails etc.
An unlucky Welsh man, no i thought you lot all ways came up trumps :biggrin:

wolram said:
An unlucky Welsh man, no i thought you lot all ways came up trumps :biggrin:
We seem to have a bit of luck in the rugby this year.

I think it`s safe to say we are, World Champion beaters! :biggrin:

wolram

Gold Member
zanazzi78 said:

I think it`s safe to say we are, World Champion beaters! :biggrin:
Yes, you are an ok lot, until you start speaking in tongues :rofl:

LUCK!!!! Luck is not a factor. 6 Nations was the reawakening of the Dragon. I can't wait until November when we get to beat the All Blacks and the Aussies.

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Luck? Sure, I have lots of luck, all of it bad. :grumpy: (But, of course, if things go well, it's certainly not luck, it's skill. :biggrin:)

Lisa!

Gold Member
Moonbear said:
Luck? Sure, I have lots of luck, all of it bad. :grumpy: (But, of course, if things go well, it's certainly not luck, it's skill. :biggrin:)
:rofl: :rofl:

Daminc said:
LUCK!!!! Luck is not a factor. 6 Nations was the reawakening of the Dragon. I can't wait until November when we get to beat the All Blacks and the Aussies.
I hear you :smile:

World Domination is on the way :biggrin:

I think I have pretty good luck. For example, when I play rummy with my family I win 60%+ of the games, which I say is skill :smile: but my family says luck.

wolram

Gold Member
I know a lady that wins lots of money from slot machines and swears she is
lucky, thing is she also puts lots in :smile:

I have seem true bad luck hit the same people time and time again. I can also say the same for good luck. I'm more of a even keel luck person, a little of each and my boat won't tip.

All the bad stuff seems to happen to me :/ :(.

wolram

Gold Member
Nylex said:
All the bad stuff seems to happen to me :/ :(.
:rofl: I used to have it, i passed it on.

Lisa!

Gold Member
I used to be pretty lucky when I had less than 17, but now I'm not. :cry: :cry: But well at least I know people who have really bad luck and bring bad luck for others too. :uhh: My favorite football team always loses when 1 of my relatives comes to visit us. :grumpy: :grumpy: So I try not to invite that person when my favorite teams have an important match.

wolram

Gold Member
Lisa! said:
I used to be pretty lucky when I had less than 17, but now I'm not. :cry: :cry: But well at least I know people who have really bad luck and bring bad luck for others too. :uhh: My favorite football team always loses when 1 of my relatives comes to visit us. :grumpy: :grumpy: So I try not to invite that person when my favorite teams have an important match.
Now if you tell who your team is and i give you £50 to invite your relative
when they play :biggrin:

I have run into a streek of bad luck with the weather :mad: Today is the third classic car show and cruse this is being rained out! We spend days getting the cars ready..85 degrees not a cloud in sight. Day of the show, not just a garden variety shower...A DELUGE with high winds and hail, power lines and trees down.