Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Are you out there somewhere? Who is lost?

1. Sep 16, 2004 #1
    Are you out there somewhere???? Who is lost?

Are you out there somewhere???? I seemed to have misplaced you and a few others..........

A little shout now and then is good - 'specially for people like me who have this need to keep track of others.

Now! Where is everyone else, and what have you all been doing? What are your assignments? How is your class load? Who is taking BEYOND 12 CREDIT HOURS?????? :smile:

As I am teaching at the U again this year, so I question those learning in a higher education (setting) adjusting thus far to date?

Slobby Hugs, Werdas'
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 16, 2004 #2

Gold Member

Hi Werdas!! Here's that little shout you asked for.

Little Shout :biggrin: :rofl:

How have you been!! Haven't seen you in a while! (Course, I haven't been here much lately myself - VERY busy with work and gardening/landscaping etc.) I'm not taking any classes this term (maybe next term, tho) - just still delivering ionizing radiation and non-ionic compounds to unsuspecting people in a hospital setting... :surprised: :biggrin: :biggrin:

What are you teaching?
  4. Sep 16, 2004 #3
    Erm..... Are you feeling lonely???

We are all out here and I heard the shouting. It was a bit flat for my liking but it soon bent back into tune.

I have started college in England and had problems with my timetable. Sorted them and now do not start until Monday. I must have had about 12 weeks off. :biggrin:
    I went out yesterday and my face is all itchy because I had to lay in grass. Not nice.

I hope, therefore, by my other comments that I have no class load at the moment and I have no assignments.

So you teach Werdas. Erm......... I can't imagine that. Does that mean you have rather starnge lessons (with strange wordings and unicorns and banana monsters........ oh. I have gone off on one :redface: :biggrin: ).

Anyway there we are. I am here. :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)
  5. Sep 16, 2004 #4
    Tsu, how can you turn your greenlight off???

The Bob (2004 ©)
  6. Sep 16, 2004 #5
    By going offline? Magic? :uhh:
  7. Sep 16, 2004 #6
    She posted her post seconds before mine.

The Bob (2004 ©)
  8. Sep 16, 2004 #7
    Oh God, now I am really scared... :uhh:

Could it be ghosts?

Tsunami, tell us how you did it! :surprised

AMW Bonfire
  9. Sep 16, 2004 #8

Staff: Mentor

PF Contributors have magical powers. Tsu has the "invisible" option turned on. Other members can't tell when she is online.
  10. Sep 16, 2004 #9

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

(Unless of course you're a mentor. We come with built in 'see invisible' magical powers)

*fear us*

*we are everywhere*

11. Sep 16, 2004 #10
    Oh ok. I will have to be vary. :smile:

The Bob (2004 ©)
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?