Sorry, my mistake! How about Andromeda?

• Thread starter ahaanomegas
  • Start date
In summary, User #1 name is Whovian, and User #2 name is Su1. User #3 name is Faf, and User #4 name is Evo. User #5 name is Gad, and User #6 name is NileQueen. User #7 name is NascentOxygen, and User #8 name is Borek. User #9 name is Khaled, and User #10 name is DaveC426913. Finally, User #11 name is cristo, and User #12 name is OmCheeto.
ahaanomegas
I'll name a username and you have to name a username which starts with the alphabetical letter that my username ends with. The next user does the same for you. So, an example chain would be like: Physics -> Su1 -> Userof2102 -> Faf -> ...

Please number the users.

User #1: Whovian

Physics news on Phys.org
What's the point of this game? Where's the fun? There must be something else missing…. like the tenth user get banned for ten days or something. :biggrin:

Well, I've been trying to put usernames that I know behind each other.
But I'm kind of stuck at:
Gad - Drizzle - Evo​
Can't think of people that come before or after.
Can't think of longer chains for that matter.
Does the last user before Evo get banned? :biggrin:

Last edited:
The fun in it comes from seeing how well you know the people here (or at least their usernames). I, for one, know nobody with a username here that starts with 'n'.

There's a user called nicromass or something. I never really paid attention to her.

Just checked the people I know starting with N:
  • nayfie, also bringing us to Evo
  • NileQueen, still at N
  • NascentOxygen, also still at N
  • nucleargirl

At least after nucleargirl, we can get to Lisab. :smile:

#8 Borek

Nice ILS :D#9 Khaled332

#10 DaveC426913

Uhm :uhh:... did the 10th user get banned?

AnTiFreeze3 said:
The fun in it comes from seeing how well you know the people here (or at least their usernames). I, for one, know nobody with a username here that starts with 'n'.
There are quite a few of them. Currently, Naty1 has the most posts of all the "N" usernames.

https://www.physicsforums.com/memberlist.php?ltr=N&order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30 [Broken]

Congrats Naty1!
banana.gif

I like Serena said:
#10 DaveC426913
#11 cristo

Last edited by a moderator:
Redbelly98 said:
#11 cristo

#12 OmCheeto

#13 OmCheeto

Gad said:
What's the point of this game? Where's the fun? There must be something else missing…. like the tenth user get banned for 10 days or something. :biggrin:

I like Serena said:
#10 DaveC426913

Uhm... did the 10th user get banned?

I didn't hear anything from DaveC426913 anymore.
Was he banned for 10 days or something? :biggrin:

Jimmy Snyder said:
#13 OmCheeto

This may prove to be a long chain...

#14 oli4

#15 - I like Serena

https://www.physicsforums.com/memberlist.php [Broken]

:devil:

Borek said:
https://www.physicsforums.com/memberlist.php [Broken]

:devil:

That does not start with an A.
Doesn't count! o:)

1. What is "Are you PFperienced?"

"Are you PFperienced?" is a common phrase that refers to someone's level of experience and knowledge with a particular software or tool called "PF".

2. How is "Are you PFperienced?" different from other experience-related phrases?

Unlike other phrases that ask about general experience, "Are you PFperienced?" specifically asks about experience with a specific software. It is a play on words, combining the name of the software with the word "experienced".

3. Can someone be PFperienced without prior experience with the software?

No, being PFperienced implies having prior experience with the PF software. It is a term used to describe someone who is knowledgeable and skilled with using the PF software.

4. Is "Are you PFperienced?" a commonly used phrase in the scientific community?

That depends on the context and the specific field of science. In some fields, the PF software may be widely used and the phrase may be commonly used. In others, it may not be as well-known and the phrase may not be used as frequently.

5. Why do people use the phrase "Are you PFperienced?"

The phrase is often used in a playful or humorous way to ask about someone's experience with the PF software. It may also be used to gauge someone's familiarity with the software before working on a project together.