Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Arnold born to rule Europe?

1. Feb 26, 2004 #1
    Arnold "born to rule" Europe?

"Even before the end of this war, I revealed to you the plans for a NAZI UNDERGROUND MOVEMENT, to go underground as a SECRET organization the very moment they lost the war - to lay low...then come forth when least expected, RESTORE GERMANY TO POWER, and go on to finally accomplish their aims in a WORLD WAR III" - The Plain Truth, Sept. 1948.

The Philadelphia Trumpet, Feb. 2000 (www.thetrumpet.com) reminded its international audience that Herbert W. Armstrong wrote those prophetic words long before they were confirmed by Reuters Arthur Spiegelman, who wrote on May 10, 1996: "Realizing they were losing the war in 1944, Nazi leaders met top German industrialists to plan a secret post-war international network to restore them to power, according to a newly declassified U.S. intelligence document. The document...says an SS general and a representative of the German armaments ministry told such companies as Krupp and Rohling that they must be prepared to finance the Nazi Party...when it went underground."

Ella Steinberg, executive director of the World Jewish Congress stated: "Now that the Nazi secret plan has been confirmed, the central question is whether it has been carried out."

With German hegemony practically a done deal in the "European Union," need one wonder?

Nothing against Arnold Schwarzenegger personally, but my first thought and concern as an American born and raised here in our Promised Land, is WHY would we want a German (he was born in Austria, hence Germanic) in control of California on our STRATEGIC West Coast? Especially when, as Herbert W. Armstrong so correctly warned through the pages of the Plain Truth magazine and World Tomorrow broadcast [formerly headquartered in Pasadena, California], the Nazi movement only went underground and began to lay the foundation for their return with GERMANY'S FOURTH REICH (taking ugly shape and beastly form in the fascist EU) funded by German industrialists throughout the world who were to seek KEY POSITIONS to enable them to abuse their authority to further Germany's grand design. Something to seriously think about.

Now that Herr Schwarzenegger in control of California, he undoubtedly craves the presidency of the United States, especially since he said he was "born to rule" and has more than an admiration for historical dictators, swaying millions. If he is unable to claim that coveted prize, would he, in fierce frustration, return to Europe and seek the presidency of the EU?

Let's hope the star of The Predator doesn't become the BEAST Interesting he's from Graz, Austria and that's where Hitler's mother got pregnant. Significant or coincidence
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 26, 2004 #2

jimmy p

Gold Member

I hardly think Arnold Schwarzeneggar is a Nazi spy. Dont you think that all the government agencies would have files of him because he isnt American and he is in power. Besides do you think ANYONE would use such an obvious candidate??
  4. Feb 26, 2004 #3
    Yep, Ahnold is Austrian. Therefore, he must be a Nazi. Duhh
  5. Feb 26, 2004 #4
    I hope he isn't a closet Nazi. The US government turned a blind eye to many Nazis entering the United States: that's a documented fact. The US government, like most Americans, foolishly don't consider the growing EU superpower a threat. Wishful thinking!

As for Arnold being obvious, it's often the "obvious" that is OVERLOOKED... Time will tell all.
  6. Feb 26, 2004 #5

...dude, can you get more nutty?
  7. Feb 26, 2004 #6
    I said no such thing or meant to imply it. I have raised LEGITIMATE questions though, that you should expect, especially for someone who publicly said at his wedding - he "loved" the Austrian Nazi Kurt Waldheim. Makes you wonder, that and his awe of dictators! Duh!
  8. Feb 26, 2004 #7

jimmy p

Gold Member

I severely doubt that someone so forward in the world would be involved in something as contraversial as that. Come on, Arnie?? I doubt he has the brains for it. Also he could never become any more than what he is in America seeing as he isnt American. And in Europe, they only have weasels in power.

If i wanted to infiltrate a country with spies i would at least use ones who SOUNDED like they came from that country. Anyway, how many people are likely to vote for a fascist party in a capitalist country? Everyone who hears Fascist thinks Nazi and/or Stalin. It would never work.
  9. Feb 26, 2004 #8

jimmy p

Gold Member

Anyway, since when is EU going to be a threat? Just because they oppose some decisions the US makes doesnt mean that they are enemies of the States. Can you name ANY (now) fascist countries in the EU. I cant. US + EU = Same Side.
  10. Feb 26, 2004 #9

When Nazi Dreams Come True
    [ Home ] [ Up ]

Europaische WiertschaftsGemeinschaft

Please read the EUropaische WirtschaftGemeinschaft as published in Nazi Germany in 1942 being the foundations of todays EUropean Union. Nine pamphlets are listed below for your reading pleasure.

Pamphlet 01

Pamphlet 02

Pamphlet 03

Pamphlet 04

Pamphlet 05

Pamphlet 06

Pamphlet 07

Pamphlet 08

Pamphlet 09

Also, read When Nazi Dreams Come True: The Third Reich's Internal Struggle Over the Future of Europe After a German Victory by Robert Edwin Herzstein. London: Sphere/Abacus, 1982. 302pp, paperback. Based largely on heretofore-unexamined sources, including private and ministerial records and a wide range of Nazi and collaborationist periodicals. Details the conflict within the Nazi hierarchy between pan-German and pan-European thinkers and planners; holds that pan-European propaganda and professions of faith generally increased in direct proportion to the likelihood of a German defeat.

Nazi scholars recognized the history of the European idea and attempted to convince conquered nations that they should join Germany in a United States of Europe, but definitely dominated by Germans. Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's Propaganda Minister, stated in 1943 that the "aim of our struggle must be to create a unified Europe. The Germans alone can really organize Europe".

The back cover states:

"Even as the Nazis invaded, their plans were drawn up - for the Final Solution, the harnessing of mineral wealth into vast Reich cartels and monopolies, and for the slave labor program. They dreamed of a 'Common Market', a post-war European Confederation within a common legal and currency system. And after the Nazis had surrendered, the planners lived on in the ministries of the Federal Republic, making their theories the cornerstone of policy".

http://www.originofnations.org/germany/Nazis & Europe/when_nazi_dreams_come_true.htm
  11. Feb 26, 2004 #10
    I cannot imagine seeing Arnold in a German WWII Uniform. Just doesnt seem right... or maybe his massive bulk would tear through normal sized uniforms. And that helmet would would certainly look weird on him. What type of weapon would he use? The wimpy-relative-to-his-size 9mm MP40? Id think he'd carry an MG42.

I always thought of Arnold as the tough-guy Terminator dude and the protagonist and crowd-pleaser hero of every engagement.

This is a lot of stuff to digest, dosen't help that I got tests tomorrow. heh.
  12. Feb 26, 2004 #11

Think outside of stereotypes, if you want to think of serious Nazis with a serious agenda.

Sounds like the Incredible Hulk (or hunk, take your pick)...

All the best on your tests!
  13. Feb 27, 2004 #12
    Graz, Austria

I've since found out that Graz, Austria was the home of the Leopoldine Habsburgs.

Anyone know anything else that could be of interest or significanct?
  14. Feb 28, 2004 #13
    Truly Ben, have you got nothing better to do?

The idea of a unified Europe is not new. It date's back to the idea of the Roman Empire. It was a dream of Charlemagne, Napoleon, and others.

While it is true that a Europe with German hegemony was envisioned by the Nazi's, there was no unified plan within their ranks. The SS came closest, but if you study their vision of the new order I think anyone with the least bit of intellectual honesty can agree that it has little to do with the EU.

After all, when is the last time you heard someone from the EU discuss plans to depopulize anything east of the Weichsel? And to instate a feudal system with the SS as nobility, the rest of the Germanics as citizens and the rest as peons? These thing are not on the EU agenda as far as I'm concerned.

Have you ever been to the EU, or do you get all your information from the internet? The EU is by no means a single political entity (and the US is doing it's best that it remains so).

EDIT: The pamflets you posted do not contain any links. Any chance of reposting them, because the subject does interest me.
  15. Feb 28, 2004 #14

Truly Dimitri, my first name is DAVID and my surname is Ben-Ariel.

All noted in Beyond Babylon: Europe's Rise and Fall, thank you.

Confessions! Yes, the Germans had their plans for European unification UNDER German command. Just as Hitler failed with his putsch and then abused democracy to gain political power, having learned his lesson, and then abruptly dispensed with it, so too GERMANY now seeks to unite Europe diplomatically and democratically (relying on useful idiots and ignorant masses), all UNDER their watchful eye and economic pressure, and once their Fourth Reich is fully formed, they'll also EXPOSE THEIR TRUE BESTIAL NATURE to a shocked world! Once their European combine is assembled, they'll take complete control and drive the world into WORLD WAR III, threshing the nations! And, you're wrong, Germany's GRAND DESIGN has everything to do with the misled EU.

That's because you're not in the inner circle, the noble sanctuary of these mortal gods, or privy to their "divine" plans. You're one of the peons, merely a pawn, to be played with as they chose, serving their purpose.

I've been throughout Europe FOUR TIMES, thank you, and have had German roommates from Frankfurt and Berlin. I've gone on first-class tour of Europe, as well as hitching through it, trains, buses, seeing it from high and low, expensive hotels to youth hostels! I love Europe! I just hate how Europe will be abused by the wannabe divine emperor and the bloody Catholic Church real soon!

If you go to the site, Dimitri, you should be able to access the pamphlets. http://www.originofnations.org/germany/Nazis & Europe/when_nazi_dreams_come_true.htm There's also the Euro-Skeptic website that offer revealing information. But truly, Dimitri, have you got nothing "better" to do?
  16. Feb 28, 2004 #15
    Were you in Israel?

Dimitri, were you once a volunteer at Kibbutz Sdot Yam in Israel back in 1989? You look like someone I knew there who was from the former Yugoslavia and had a sister named Christine. Or was it just your "twin?" Seriously.
  17. Feb 28, 2004 #16
    Information on Graz

Dear Mr. Ben-Ariel,

thank you for your inquiry.
    Concernig the Habsburg's we would be pleased to send you further informations by post. Please send us your postadress.
    For further informations on Graz you can also take a look on our homepage: www.visitgraz.at and under the link http://cms.graztourismus.at/cms/beitrag/10008705/55292/.
    Arnold Schwarzenegger was born in Thal, a small village appr. 15 kilometers south-west of Graz. You will find more informations on Arnold Schwarzenegger under http://cms.graztourismus.at/cms/beitrag/10007366/162582/.
    In Austria everybody can be President, if he is ellected by the people. At the moment President of the EU is Romano Prodi. Since Arnold Schwarzenegger is governour of California and not politician in on of the memberstates of the EU, he can't become President of the EU right at the moment.

Best regards,
    Judith Leitner

Graz Information
    Herrengasse 16
    8010 Graz
    Tel.: ++43/(0)316/8075-0
    Fax: ++43/(0)316/8075-15
    e-Mail: info@graztourismus.at

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
    Von: davidbenariel [mailto:davidbenariel@famvid.com]
    Gesendet: Freitag, 27. Februar 2004 20:44
    An: Information
    Betreff: Graz' significance

I've read that Graz was the site of the Leopoldine Habsburg's. What exactly does that mean? And what historical, religious or mystical significance does Graz hold, if any? I've read Hitler's mother got pregnant there, and I know Arnold Schwarzenegger is from Graz. Is it true he could be President of Austria? Why not the EU?

David Ben-Ariel
  18. Feb 28, 2004 #17
    Well Daind (Sorry about the Ben thing), I don't argueing with you has any purpose. You have seen The Truth and I am simply to blind to see it I guess.

Confessions? Me confessing the plans of the Reichsführer-SS? What you are alluding to is an accept fact of history, nothing more, nothing less.

And no, I was not at a Kibbutz in 1989. I was five years old at the time!

And yes, I've got better things to do. But I'll happily make time for history.
  19. Feb 28, 2004 #18

Truth is to be shared. I wouldn't say you're blind, you've been purposely kept in the dark, like most of this deceived world. That's why everyone will go into a state of shock and disbelief when the GERMAN MONSTER springs into action and devours nations! The blind are those who have had an opportunity to see and be free from error, and have chosen to return to their darkness, rather than walk in their new and improved understanding.

Must have been your "twin." He was a nice fellow, as was his sister. You're probably a nice fellow too!

Pardon me for being sarcastic.
    It's GOOD to make time for history, especially since hindsight is 20/20 and gives us a clue as to the future, sharpens our vision, and offers us a greater understanding of the present (cause for every effect). Cheers to history!
  20. Feb 28, 2004 #19

jimmy p

Gold Member

I think what was written about Nazi's many years ago was propaganda. I doubt the Germans have that much influence over ANYTHING in the world any more. Sure they are in the EU, but so are the rest of Europe which fought against them...(yes i know Italy was on their side). Besides, every country has its extreme "wing party" in the government. So? For once a extremist party got into power. People have seen the consequences of these actions, and would not act in a similar way. Suprisingly, people learn.
  21. Feb 28, 2004 #20
    If anything the Nazis are probably just pulling strings from the shadows right now. Im not quite sure if they actually have a foothold in any of europe's ranks. Then again, im an American, so im not exactly up-to-date on current european affairs.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?