Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Art student looking for messed up calculation sheet

1. May 18, 2010 #1
    Hi!

I am doing an art project for school and I was wondering if anyone would generously share a scan of a sheet in hi resolution where they did a lot of calculations.

I am looking for mostly mechanical physics calculations, something impressive with a lot of integrals or differential calculus, algebra, drawings, scratching, all over the place. It could be very messy, no problem. Doesn't matter how good or bad is your handwriting, both would fit perfectly.

If something isn't clear or you would like more details, just ask :) It is to be reworked in photoshop and used as a background for a marble run ^^'

I'm sorry if I haven't posted in the right topic but I couldn't find a better suited one for my request...I also tried to google a "mechanical physics homework" but the results weren't successful...

As goes the rumor, artists do everything at the last minute, so it is kinda urgent :blushing:

You can e-mail me to send the picture ( I guess posting it on the web will alter its resolution...) Thank you very much in advance!
    [PLAIN]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1741/3m4il.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
  2. jcsd
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted