As you were please

1. Ivan Seeking

Ivan Seeking 12,520
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

We have a name change to help preserve the integrity of the forum. This is really a place to explore the fringe; not to perpetuate pseudoscience. In fact, the former name only served to discredit both the subjects found at the M&PS forum, as well as to present a bad image to casual passers by at PF.com.

We will continue to consider all ideas and, to the best of our ability, explore claims honestly and debunk the hoaxes.

Nothing has changed but the name.

2. jcsd
  3. So the spirit hasn't changed, only the name ?

4. Ivan Seeking

Ivan Seeking 12,520
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Absolutely. The last thing that Greg wants is a dull and boring web site.

Just as we have already [IMO] debunked John Edwards, The Philadelphia Experiment, the Bermuda triangle [the exotic claims], Bob Lazar, and a host of silly and ludicrous links - like The Coming of Tan [in crayon] for example - we will continue to look at the wild and wonderful world of potential truths, lies, and imagination.

I will continue to encourage debunkers to join us; and on occasion argue them under the table...with your help of course

5. absolutely Count me in! Except this week- I'll be out of the country till next thursday.. hehe

6. Ivan Seeking

Ivan Seeking 12,520
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Where?

7. The philippines

8. Ivan Seeking

Ivan Seeking 12,520
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Far out!
    Have a safe and fun trip.

9. It's a nice little vacation. Should be fun=)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?