Asian scientist who took a water bottle

In summary, the identity of the Asian scientist who took a water bottle is unknown and it is unclear what they did with it or why they took it. The source of the water bottle is also unspecified. While we cannot determine the impact of the water bottle on the scientist's work, it likely served a practical purpose in keeping them hydrated.
goodbye777
i heard about an asian scientist who took a water bottle and printed a word on to the side of the bottle and the water molecules then changed depending on the word have any of you?:confused:

Physics news on Phys.org
goodbye777 said:
i heard about an asian scientist who took a water bottle and printed a word on to the side of the bottle and the water molecules then changed depending on the word have any of you?:confused:
It was the water crackpot, Masaru Emoto. There are several threads about his crackpot claims here already.

I am not familiar with the specific incident you are referring to, but as a scientist, I can say that it is possible to manipulate water molecules using various methods, such as altering the temperature, pressure, or adding substances to it. However, I would need more information and evidence to comment on the validity of this particular claim.

1. Who is the Asian scientist who took a water bottle?

The identity of the Asian scientist who took a water bottle is not specified, so it is impossible to answer this question.

2. What did the Asian scientist do with the water bottle?

It is not clear what the Asian scientist did with the water bottle. We can only assume that they used it for drinking water or another purpose related to their work or research.

3. Why did the Asian scientist take the water bottle?

The reason for the Asian scientist taking the water bottle is not mentioned, so we can only speculate. It could have been for personal use, to conduct an experiment, or as part of a research project.

4. Where did the water bottle come from?

The source of the water bottle is not specified, so it could have been provided by the scientist's workplace, brought from home, or acquired from a store or laboratory.

5. What impact did the water bottle have on the Asian scientist's work?

Without any further information, it is impossible to determine the impact of the water bottle on the Asian scientist's work. However, it is safe to assume that it served a practical purpose and potentially helped the scientist stay hydrated while working.