1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Courses Associate level course advice

1. Jul 21, 2010 #1
    I currently work at a community college and as a result have the oppertunity to take "free" courses (I still have to pay for books and some fees). I already have BS/MS in Environmental Technology/Management, so I have a fairly good foundation in chemistry, math, geology, and environment law/permiting issues.

I am wondering what might be some of the more useful type of courses to take that may have practical applications at home/in my regular life (I am not looking for anything to advance career).

So basically what I am asking is what are some of the more useful type of courses or programs even if you do not intend to use this information for a career, or maybe what some of your favorite lower level courses were.

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 22, 2010 #2
    Language courses?

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook