1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Astrophysics Degree While in the Navy

1. Nov 14, 2004 #1
    Hello all -

I was wondering if anyone knew of any GOOD colleges that offered all or at least part of a Bachelor's degree in Astrophysics via distance learning. I'll be transferring to a sea duty here, and could just wait to go straight to college, but I'd like to get at least something done.

Thanks all!

FYI, I'll be out of Norfolk, Virginia

Tom Marsland
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 15, 2004 #2
    I was on the Roosevelt for a year a while back and they had a university onboard. I beleive it was U of Pheonix.

I dont think you are going to find a bachleors program online. However, there are many colleges that you can get an AA from, most of which will transfer into a bachleors program.

Just make sure it is an acredited school.
  4. Nov 17, 2004 #3

Thanks - anyone else know of any online or correspondence/distance learning schools (accredited) that have a Bachelor's or even an associate's degree program in this field?

5. Nov 17, 2004 #4
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?