1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Astrophysics or nanotechnology?

1. Nov 15, 2017 #1
    i am currently student of Applied physics in final year. for my final year project i was offered space,electronics and materials(nanotechnology) research work. i chose space research work but my institute is unable t provide its courses so we have to chose from materials and electronics. i chose courses of materials and space project.
    1)even if i grad with space project will i be able to do masters in material(nanotechnology)?
    2) is astrophysics worth working as my project?
    3) later for masters if i choose to switch to material so my project in space won't be a negative point for it right?

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 15, 2017 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

You have to be somewhat practical here and choose something that is employable while at the same time can allow you to pursue your dreams.

I would say electronics is a safer bet than materials and materials is safer than astrophysics but I think you know that already.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted