Asymmetric tensor

Main Question or Discussion Point

upload_2016-3-14_8-33-14.png

Answers and Replies

PeterDonis
Mentor
Insights Author
2019 Award
Is this a homework problem? If so, it should go in the appropriate homework forum, and the homework template should be filled out.

Also, formulas should not be pasted in as images; they should be done using the PF LaTeX feature. Otherwise it's impossible for people to quote your formulas properly when responding.

No, this is not a homework, I just learn by myself. thank you for your suggestion.

jtbell
Mentor
If you generated your equations using LaTeX, simply enclose the code for each equation between $$ delimiters on each side (for standalone equations) or ## delimiters (for "inline" equations, embedded inside a paragraph).

haushofer
Science Advisor
Insights Author
We also don't know how to calculate the term, because you don't give us what this omega is. Because omega is antisymmetric, the summation however simplifies, because only ##\frac{1}{2}D(D-1)## components of it are independent.

vanhees71
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Gold Member
2019 Award
To answer the original question, you have to tell us what you want to achieve. I don't understand what you mean by "how to calculate it". It's just the expression you wrote down, what else should it be?