Age Perception: Compliment or Insult?

• Thread starter Physics is Phun
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Life Point
In summary: I'm just kidding. I actually don't mind if men or women say I look older or younger. I just don't care either way.I despise that generalization. I have never behaved like that and I never will.Perhaps because I am pathetic. :rofl: Human psychology goes on well with that. :biggrin:... What?... I'm just kidding. I actually don't mind if men or women say I look older or younger. I just don't care either way.
Way too oblique attempt at conversion, honestrosewater.
I never registered it as such..

Physics news on Phys.org
arildno said:
Way too oblique attempt at conversion, honestrosewater.
I never registered it as such..
Ah, it must be working then...

Have girls seriously tried to convert you before? Does that happen a lot? My mom thinks she's going to convert one of the Queer Eye guys (Thom). :rolleyes:

honestrosewater said:
Ah, it must be working then...

Have girls seriously tried to convert you before? Does that happen a lot? My mom thinks she's going to convert one of the Queer Eye guys (Thom). :rolleyes:
So you think you'll be able to just slip in without me noticing?
Beware, I'll slam down shut so fast&hard your breath will be ripped out of you.. :devil:

arildno said:
So you think you'll be able to just slip in without me noticing?
Beware, I'll slam down shut so fast&hard your breath will be ripped out of you.. :devil:
Wow, this is a new feeling: scared yet strangely intrigued. :confused: I'm not sure I'm accounting for all of the parts correctly. :rofl: Nevermind, I'll just leave you in peace... I didn't think this would be so much work.

honestrosewater said:
Nevermind, I'll just leave you in peace... I didn't think this would be so much work.
That is for the best, IMO! :biggrin: