Atomic radii

• Thread starter elas
  • Start date
elas
Vlamir
re-
As you know, in all equations of quantum physics the basis of natural (Napierian) logarithms e=2.71828… are utilized. This is transcendental number. The number 'e' raised in any degree e^x also is transcendental number.
but I do not like that you have scattered a material on many shallow themes.

I have no formal training in advanced mathematics.
The material is scattered because I was summarising all the various directions in which the concept can be developed.
Clearly if two graphs derived from two different sources have plots that overlap, then there must be some mathematical relationship between the data used for each graph. It is this relationship that I am working on as the first development.

By coincidence, one of the direct male descendents of Napier did his military traing in the same unit as I did, so I did hear about logarithms. Out of some one thousand trainees he was one of only two who became officers, reaching the rank of staff colonel. He died a few months ago after a distinguished military career and a long period in public service.
elas

One of the fundamental astrological laws, the idea of which was known still to ancient Egyptians, asserts: "nothing is static, all vibrates and whole our universe — it is dynamical, mutable and developing continuity".
In PF 2.0 I had mentioned repeatedly the gold rule for inventors: " The correct target setting is the half of its deciding".
Therefore, I attach enormous importance for initial phenomenological modeling (i.e. verbal explanation of new models). Ancient Egyptians could not know our advanced mathematics, however they comprehended this wisdom by some way.
The vibration is the most effective way of interaction. This efficiency is provided with existence of the phenomenon of resonance. Perhaps, that the vibration is also the unique way for carrying of all forces, which exist in the universe, including those forces, which work inside atoms.
We try to explain a structure of atom by a rather strange way. I would compare this method to attempt to explain the device and principle of operation of any unknown mechanism with the help of scratchs on walls, which have remained after explosion of this mechanism.
I try to study atom, without destroying it – by method of "palpation" of its surface and by method of "listening" of radiation. These two characteristics - form of a surface and spectrums of radiation - are most authentic.
Today I "enlivened" mine Polytron II. Please, look it and think, as you can peg vacuum force to a surface of polyhedrons.
Regards.

The structure of reality comes first

quote:
---------------------------------------------
The Hyperphysics graph of Atomic Radii illustrates my claim that efforts to explain radii (and particle physics in general) are mathematically orientated rather than structurally orientated. This enables us to see the true state of modern physics in that the early Egytian pyramid designs were mathematically orientated leading to structural failure while later structurally oriented designs are still standing today.
As with modern particle physics the mathematics were correct but on their own they are insufficient for understanding and explaining the fundamental laws of structure.
---------------------------------------------------------
Very good reasoning. Everything has a structure including what we see as elementary particles. For structure of the universe you may see the free downloads at http://www.eugenesavov.com
The structure of reality comes first and then mathematics is created from what we find in our minds.

As we know, the official theory offers us more than one atomic radius – metal radius, ionic radius, covalent radius, radius of Van der Waals – at that, each radius has not precise value.
I think, you will agree with me, that these radiuses can be presented as distance from center of atom: up to tops of a polyhedron, up to middles of edges, up to centers of sides, and also up to other homogeneous points of a polyhedron. In this case an atom can be shown graphically, as multi-vector model.
At elastic mechanical deformation of crystals the reversible deformation of equipotential lines of mechanical strains is watched. This well observable process can be simulated as the process of rotational displacement of the above mentioned radius-vectors.
By such reviewing we again come to concept of a directional elasticity, but not at all to the spherical form of atom.
Mathematics depicts dynamic processes in solid with the help of an elastic coefficient and speed of propagation of elastic deformations.
In this connection I would like to discuss the problem: what is primary – elasticity or speed?