Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Attachment approval

1. Dec 11, 2008 #1

Homework Helper

I've got a question here. When an attachment is approved does the thread automatically jump to the top of the forum? Because I'm concerned that in a popular forum where many new threads are created all the time, threads whose content are heavily dependant on attachments may not be addressed until their attachment has been approved and by then they may be buried in the 2nd or 3rd page.
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 11, 2008 #2

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

image-hosting sites

Hi Defennder! :smile:

Yes, it's a big problem (I think even the OP doesn't get a notification) …

for images, it would be better if members used image-hosting sites

and, for answers, if they took the trouble to actually type them out! :rolleyes:

(helpful tip: if i'm minded to answer a post, but i need to see the diagram, then i subscribe to it in a special "delete" folder, which i can check once a day :wink:)
  4. Dec 13, 2008 #3

Staff: Mentor

Hmmm, this is something I might take into consideration. When I approve texts, the, the posts stay where they are, But I could change that. Is that something everyone thinks would help?
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?