How can I detect and stop voice attacks in my head?

• Medical
  • Thread starter RaimondasB
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Head
In summary, the conversation is about a person experiencing strange voices and hallucinations after drinking with criminals. They are seeking help to determine what kind of device could be causing this and how to detect it. The conversation also includes a citation stating that an amateur radio transmitter could be capable of transmitting voice to skull signals. However, the experts recommend seeking help from a professional psychiatrist instead of discussing this topic on Physics Forums.
RaimondasB
Hello,

I have a strange question:

One day i drinked with few persons with which it was not really good thing to drink (criminals),

after few days i started to hear strange voice projected like it would be from my phone which was saying "you're dead", I am 100% sure that I am not shizophrenic, I am a developer with master degree but bad at medicine and physics. I did ignore the voice but few days later i received an attack which was consisting of 2 hallucinations ( a car and simple worker ) and a strong voice screaming in my head which shocked and scared me, I am in a big problem becouse the device which couses it is blocking me from my career and i can't work as a developer becouse it may spy secrets of a company, yet i recored digital sound vibrations from my ears with simple microphone, so its not a situation of "brain is ****ing with you".

My question is how can someone help ? what kind of device they could be using ? radio frequency, electromagnetic waves or so...

how to detect it ? cheap radio frequency detector ? other things ? any topic with material which could lead my information to doctor more easily and let me feel more confident will help.

Really big thanks, by the way, local police doesn't work, and its described as "voice 2 skull" over the internet, but doesn't sound really trusty.

"In actual fact, a suitably modified amateur radio transmitter operating in either the 420 to 450 megahertz band or the 1.3 gigahertz band, with a highly directional antenna, is capable of transmitting voice to skull signals at less cost than the price of an automobile." a citation from https://sites.google.com/site/targetedindividuals101/home/v2k , what does this mean ?

Last edited:
Biology news on Phys.org
This is not a subject which is suited for discussion at Physics Forums. We recommend that you seek help from a professional psychiatrist.

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Seek help from a medical professional immediately.

@RaimondasB -- Please check your personal messages/conversations. :smile:

1. What is "Attacked by voice in head"?

"Attacked by voice in head" is a phenomenon where individuals experience intrusive and distressing thoughts or voices in their minds that seem to attack or criticize them. This is often a symptom of mental health disorders such as schizophrenia or bipolar disorder.

2. What causes "Attacked by voice in head"?

The exact cause of "Attacked by voice in head" is not fully understood, but it is believed to be a result of imbalances in brain chemistry and abnormalities in brain structure. It can also be triggered by traumatic experiences, stress, and other mental health disorders.

3. How is "Attacked by voice in head" diagnosed?

Diagnosis of "Attacked by voice in head" involves a thorough evaluation by a mental health professional, including a psychiatric assessment and possibly neurological testing. It is important to rule out other potential causes and to determine any underlying mental health conditions.

4. Can "Attacked by voice in head" be treated?

Yes, "Attacked by voice in head" can be treated through a combination of medication, therapy, and other interventions. Antipsychotic medications can help reduce the severity of the voices, while therapy can help individuals learn coping strategies and manage their symptoms. It is important to seek professional help for proper treatment.

5. How can I support someone experiencing "Attacked by voice in head"?

If someone you know is experiencing "Attacked by voice in head," it is important to offer support and understanding. Encourage them to seek professional help and be patient with them as they navigate their symptoms. Educate yourself on the condition and be there to listen and offer non-judgmental support.