Author and Transgender Jennifer Finney Boylan

• Thread starter Gabrielle
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

I think this interview with Larry King last month would be considered a bizarre story although not unheard of. I wanted to watch it because it was about an English professor from Colby College in Waterville, Maine (not too far from my home).

LARRY KING, HOST: Tonight, a prime-time exclusive, Jennifer Finney Boylan's children call her Maddy, as in Mommy and Daddy. You see, when they were born, Jennifer was James Boylan. But after nearly 43 years as a man, James Boylan, husband and father, went under the knife to fulfill his deepest desire and become a woman. And today, Jennifer Finney Boylan is still together with the same woman who James married.
They're both here for the hour. Take us inside life before and after sex change surgery. And they'll take your calls. It's a prime- time exclusive. It's next on LARRY KING LIVE.

Jennifer Finney Boylan wrote a book. It's now in trade paperback, a national best seller titled "She's Not There: A Life in Two Genders." Jennifer Finney Boylan is the male to female transsexual. She's professor of English at Colby College in Maine. We'll meet her wife -- is that the correct term?
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0505/25/lkl.01.html

Answers and Replies

wolram
Gold Member
Gabrielle said:
I think this interview with Larry King last month would be considered a bizarre story although not unheard of. I wanted to watch it because it was about an English professor from Colby College in Waterville, Maine (not too far from my home).

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0505/25/lkl.01.html
This reminds me of a school ditty, les be friends omo we cant, but it is of
serious concern that we can transform our bodies to such a degree. :yuck: