Auto n Aero Design - Learn Mechanical Engineering

In summary, Mans, you should become proficient in the following software: Solidworks, AutoCad, Ansys, and MathCad.
mans
hey...i deeply interested in auto n aero desinging...if ne one could help me out...please please please do...i m rt doing my enggineering 1st yr in mechanical...u can directly mail me at manpreet36@gmail.com

Engineering news on Phys.org
Feel free to post any specific problems here...

auto n aero designs

hey...i m deeply interested in auto n aero designing..but i don't u
know how to start...i m rt now doing my engineering 1st in
mechanical...i want to know wat software n books can i refer...n how to
work on it...please please please help me...ne one can directly contact me at manpreet36@gmail.com

well...if ne one could help me out on wat kind of softwares i can work..as well as wat books to refer...please help me out

hey help me out engineers or ne one...i m really rearing to go...i hust need a lilltle push..come on please

First, let's start with completel sentences. Then maybe tell us what you'd like to do, where you are now. What exactly is your question?

I've merged the two threads into one. Mans, please post your topic only once.

Thank you.

If you're only in your first year of an engineering degree, you have plenty of time to sit back and weigh up the options. A mechanical engineering degree is very broad and diverse, you can use it for all sorts of things. If you want to design cars or planes, go for it.

help me

i am working on designing a car and started working on few softwares as well like maya,blender,solidworks..if there is any other software or book which you thing may be helpful to me please let me..u can mail me at manpreet36@gmail.com..if you can help me in any case...please do so

Mans.

During my studies, I have found the following pieces of software essential to my course. You may find these useful, I suggest you become proficient in them all.

Solidworks
Pro Engineer
AutoCad
Fluent
Ansys
MathCad

Generally, when posting on a message board, the tradition is to post your question and wait for an answer, and then acknowledge it. Pestering usually makes others less inclined to help!

Good luck with your course.

thaxs for ur advice brewnog...actually i m new to the forums so i m not dat much used to all this...ne ways...hope u will b there to help me out wen ever i need some help

1. What is auto n aero design?

Auto n aero design is a branch of mechanical engineering that focuses on the design, development, and maintenance of vehicles and aircraft. It involves a combination of principles from aerodynamics, materials science, and mechanical systems to create efficient and functional designs.

2. What skills are needed to excel in auto n aero design?

To excel in auto n aero design, one must have a strong foundation in mathematics, physics, and computer-aided design (CAD). It is also important to have a good understanding of materials and their properties, as well as knowledge of vehicle and aircraft components and systems.

3. What is the design process for auto n aero design?

The design process for auto n aero design involves several stages, including research, concept development, detailed design, and testing. It also involves continuous iteration and refinement to ensure the final design meets all requirements and functions effectively.

4. What are some common challenges in auto n aero design?

Some common challenges in auto n aero design include balancing performance and efficiency, managing weight and structural integrity, and meeting safety and regulatory standards. Additionally, the constantly evolving technology and market demands can also pose challenges.

5. What are some potential career opportunities in auto n aero design?

Careers in auto n aero design can include roles such as design engineer, aerodynamicist, systems engineer, and test engineer. These professionals can work in a variety of industries, including automotive, aerospace, and defense. There are also opportunities for research and development in this field.