Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

AutoCAD question

  1. Oct 17, 2006 #1
    I have an object that has a bore and a counterbore through it.

    In a 2-space top view, how do I show the bores?
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 17, 2006 #2
    I meant dimension wise. ie. I have a bore that is 0.5 inches deep.
  4. Oct 17, 2006 #3
  5. Oct 17, 2006 #4


    User Avatar
    Science Advisor

    A simple hole note in the top view is an acceptable way to call out the hole with the c-bore.

    For example:

    Ø.500 THRU, C-BORE Ø.750 X .500 DEEP.
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook