Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Automotive X-Prize

1. May 15, 2008 #1
    I don't know whether or not this has previously been discussed, but I think it might be interesting to some here. This award is being offered to the most realizeable entries that are able to achieve 100 Equivalent Miles Per Gallon (MPGe) or greater. I know that there are several on this forum with opinions and ideas. I'd love to be able to join in the contest myself, but Have neither the finances nor the associations with others of like mind, so I'm relegated to being an outside observer. In any regard, some of the entrants are fascinating. Some ideas appear good; and others a bit strange. I have noticed though that most seem to fall into four or five identifiable categories.

I give only the one reference cited above, because there are so many, but many more can easily be found simply by looking up "X Prize" on Google (however, here is one other).

KM

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted