Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

1. Mar 12, 2004 #1
    (1) I want to figure out what Doc Al's avatar is. He has issued a challenge. I have my suspicions. I say it's a Peach with a Moustache. He DENIES it. Go look at it and please say what YOU think it is.

(2) AND, I want to get Cookiemonster an avatar. He is avatarless. Please give some suggestions for a good avatar. I have an excellent avatar of a weasel holding a Spam can, but somehow, I think he'd decline that. And I doubt he wants the actual Cookiemonster as his avatar; too typical. So, please give some suggestions. He's really brainy.

If you have a special reason why you picked the avatar you did, or why, like NateTG, you might have chosen an "invisible" avatar, please tell it!!!

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 12, 2004 #2

Hurkyl

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Meh, I didn't worry much about picking mine.

4. Mar 12, 2004 #3
    I just noticed that turin and marcus don't have any avatars either. The nerve! They post lots and they ought to have avatars.

Hey, the person who owns this forum could make a mint if for $1 you could CHANGE someone's avatar and they'd have to pay $1 to change it back. Just a one-week offer or something. But that's mean, I guess. But I would dearly love to change some folks' avatars and to force some really silly avatars onto other people. Ha!

5. Mar 12, 2004 #4

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I wouldn't mind changing a few people's avatars.

My avatar is the Looney Tunes cat that the skunk Pepe Le Pew is always chasing. Pretty much how I feel most of the time.

6. Mar 12, 2004 #5
    Doc Al's avatar is clearly some type of asteroid.

As for cookiemonster, he should have a chocolate-chip cookie as an avatar, preferably animated.

7. Mar 12, 2004 #6
    But if it is an inkblot, then it is a consequence to all who don't use very fine pens.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?