I don't know if they are here, but one of the great things about this new forum software is that you can upload an avatar right from your PC. Go to "User CP" and follow the directions. You can have anything you find on the internet (no porn, please ).
Get a graphic utility like Photoshop. Go file, new and set the pixels for 64 x 64. Paste the pictures. Go file, save as and save it as a gif file to your desktop. Go to the upload section on this site and upload. And bang! You're done!
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving