Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Avator

1. Aug 26, 2004 #1
    I wanna put up an avator on my account (something cool, like a picture) but when I go to the CP, I can't do it. What's up?

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 26, 2004 #2

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Sorry Jin, only PF contributors get cool stuff like avatars, signatures and ice cream delivery !! :wink:

4. Aug 26, 2004 #3
    What's a contributor?

5. Aug 26, 2004 #4

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

6. Aug 26, 2004 #5

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Ice cream delivery?? Hey, where's mine?! Someone forgot to deliver my ice cream! :grumpy:

Jin, a contributor is someone who has paid for membership...we get a few nice perks, like avatars and signatures and room for more private messages than I'd ever want to read in a day, in exchange for paying a small fee to help keep the site running (and it means we don't have to look at blinking ads at the tops of the pages either...that's a big perk for me).

7. Aug 26, 2004 #6

Tsu

Gold Member

Oops. Sorry. Guess I ate yours...

8. Aug 26, 2004 #7

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

And this is what I get for going to all the trouble of bringing half-eaten ice cream to your birthday party :grumpy: :tongue: :rofl:

9. Aug 27, 2004 #8

jimmy p

Gold Member

I didnt get ice-cream either. All I got was this oddly bent stick. I dont want it. Problem is, every time I throw it away, it keeps coming back.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?