Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Ave, Amici

1. Dec 21, 2015 #1
    Greetings. Professionally, I'm more inclined to the study of man's past than to his physical world - however, as history includes all that was (and, depending on whom you ask, all that will be), I find myself a poor son of Athena; rich in wisdom past, but light in knowledge present. My current interest is in the Alcubierre metric, but not directly related to FTL - rather, I'm curious as to the methodology by which non-baryonic matter could be gained. I'm sure I shall post seeking clarity on this subject later, but as a brief summation - could not non-baryonic particles be attracted by deliberately removing baryonic particles from a set space through electromagnetic manipulation (a catch-all for laymen, yes, but the best I can do at the current point) ? In any case, thanks to you all for bearing with me - I'll be here, waiting for the future's past to turn itself anew. :)

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 21, 2015 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Welcome Scholar of Time. Please be sure to read our guidelines (the link is in the message your were sent) and choose the appropriate forum for your questions.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook