This is too general question. With respect to Hamiltonian there are two types of operators- those which commute and those which does not commute with Hamiltonian.
If we have a time independent Hamiltonian, then those operators which commute with it will have their average value constant.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving