Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Awesome Maths Posters

1. Dec 1, 2007 #1
    I've been trying to find the best of these on the web. Does anyone know any really cool ones with lots of out of this world math? Maybe some particle physics complicated equations? My friend is also interested in some engineering type ones with math too. Have seen any awesome ones?
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 1, 2007 #2
  4. Dec 1, 2007 #3
    Now those are awesome ones. But I'm looking for complicated equations in the poster. I don't wanna end up taking one of these posters, writing a ton of math on it and signing at the end with Einstein, lol. Thanks.
  5. Dec 1, 2007 #4

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

I think some of Penrose's original work was turned into "art," so you may be able to find something like that. Other than that, I don't know. Do you want these posters for anything in particular?
  6. Dec 1, 2007 #5
    No, nothing in particular. The other day I realized that I'm studying math and phys, yet I can't believe I don't have a single poster. Help me out people.
  7. Dec 2, 2007 #6
  8. Dec 2, 2007 #7
    Kinda funny ones. BTW the other day I saw someone in my class with a "Math is sweet!" T-shirt. ha. Thanks.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?