Did this site help me ace my hardest course ever?

• Thread starter lurky
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a person who received an 82 in a difficult physics course with the help of a website. They express their gratitude and congratulate others for their support. The person also mentions that they learned a lot just by reading others' questions and answers on the website. They also mention their attempt to post a question but ended up answering it themselves.
lurky
You guys don't know this, but you helped me get an 82 in the hardest course I've ever taken (first year physics). *buys membership*

Physics news on Phys.org
Congratulations! And thank you for your support :biggrin:

Great job! Congratulationis to you and everyone who helped you.

Always so nice to hear about successes, congratulations and thank you!

Ivan Seeking said:
Great job! Congratulationis to you and everyone who helped you.

I wish I could name those who helped me, but it's a lot easier to just mention the site as a whole. The reason is because I never actually posted any questions. I just read. A lot. I learned so much just from reading other people's questions and the answers to those. Great site. Loving it even for the stuff outside of the physics forum.

edit: Oh, I tried to post a question once, but in the middle of trying to learn how to use Tex (or whatever it is), I answered my own question. lol

1. Did this site provide accurate and reliable information for my course?

Yes, this site is designed to provide accurate and reliable information for various courses, including the hardest ones. The information is thoroughly researched and reviewed by experts in the field.

2. Is the content on this site easy to understand and comprehend?

Yes, the content on this site is written in a clear and concise manner, making it easy to understand and comprehend. Additionally, there are visual aids and examples provided to enhance understanding.

3. Can I trust the strategies and tips provided on this site to help me ace my course?

Yes, the strategies and tips on this site have been tested and proven to be effective in helping students succeed in their courses. However, it is important to note that every student is different and may need to adapt the strategies to fit their learning style.

4. Are the resources on this site up-to-date and relevant to my course?

Yes, the resources on this site are regularly updated and carefully selected to ensure their relevance to various courses. The site also takes into account any changes or updates in the course material to provide the most current information.

5. How can I use this site effectively to ace my hardest course ever?

To use this site effectively, it is recommended to carefully read through the content and take notes. Additionally, try to apply the strategies and tips provided in a consistent and organized manner. It may also be helpful to reach out to the site's community or experts for any further assistance or clarification.