1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Awkward Question. . .

1. Apr 10, 2005 #1

I know this is an awkward question, but, i would say it's more of seeking advice. Im doing a in-class essay in 3 weeks about "Authority and Rebellion" and i need three different sources to be used in answering an un-seen question. I've decide to use "The Crucible" (Miller), but i need two other texts, poems etc. based upon "Authority and Rebellion. Would anyone be kind enough to suggest any texts to the above criteria?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 10, 2005 #2
    Have you read "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" by Ken Kesey? That book is all about rebelling against authority.

Also, check out "1984" by George Orwell. It's about Big Brother and how the protagonist tries to rebell against BB.
  4. Apr 10, 2005 #3
    'Animal Farm' by George Orwell is about animals rebelling again other animals that believe they have authority over the other animals and a twist of fate turns this all around on them.

The Bob (2004 ©)
  5. Apr 10, 2005 #4
    lord of the flies, the chrysalids
  6. Apr 10, 2005 #5

thanks guys
  7. Apr 11, 2005 #6
    brave heart!!!!! hehehe
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?