Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Back pains + fever

1. Mar 28, 2008 #1

Pythagorean

Gold Member

I've always been aware that I have back muscles (they tend to let me know) but sometimes it gets really bad right before I get sick (I believe it's a fever: light-headed, body temperature never right (too hot or too cold).

Is there any obvious relationship between back pains and fevers, especially concerning a back that's already injured? Several people get the crud this time of year, but I'm the only one I know having severe back problems as well.

addendum:

apologies, I meant for this to go on medical sciences.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2008
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 28, 2008 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

There's a thread started by Ivan on this topic...started sometime in January IIRC (I don't have the time right now to go find it to link again...I think it's in the med sciences forum, but maybe this one). This seems to be a common question this year. I'm going to lock this one...the other thread can be continued (I will try to remember to move this post into that one later when I have time to look for it).

4. Mar 28, 2008 #3

Evo

Staff: Mentor

5. Mar 28, 2008 #4

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?