1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Back to Mexico

1. May 25, 2005 #1

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

So I'm going back to Mexico tomorrow (today). I thought I was going back at 6:00 tomorrow afternoon, but found out late yesterday that I'd be leaving at 6:00 in the morning. Fabulous. So I decided that rather than get 3 hours or so of sleep I'd take a nap in the afternoon, drink a little, and stay up. So now its 3:00 am and I'm watching "Spies Like US" - half an hour until I leave.

I'ma gonna be a real train wreck tomorrow...

2. jcsd
  3. May 25, 2005 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Have a good time! Hopefully the work part of this trip is a little more uneventful than last time.

4. May 25, 2005 #3
    Going for business? I think you should try to sleep the remaining hours, because it's gonna be a really long trip. :eek:

5. May 25, 2005 #4

SOS2008

Gold Member

So...you have suncreen...right? :biggrin: Oh goodie, maybe we will get some more pics! Travel safe, and enjoy your trip.

6. May 25, 2005 #5

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

And hopefully packed for at least twice the length of stay they told him it would be! :biggrin:

7. May 25, 2005 #6
    Good luck in Mexico. And definitely send some pics if you can. Those are always fun.

8. May 25, 2005 #7
    Hope you get some rest, enjoy the stay!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?