Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Back to Mexico

1. May 25, 2005 #1

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

So I'm going back to Mexico tomorrow (today). I thought I was going back at 6:00 tomorrow afternoon, but found out late yesterday that I'd be leaving at 6:00 in the morning. Fabulous. So I decided that rather than get 3 hours or so of sleep I'd take a nap in the afternoon, drink a little, and stay up. So now its 3:00 am and I'm watching "Spies Like US" - half an hour until I leave.

I'ma gonna be a real train wreck tomorrow...

2. jcsd
  3. May 25, 2005 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Have a good time! Hopefully the work part of this trip is a little more uneventful than last time.

4. May 25, 2005 #3
    Going for business? I think you should try to sleep the remaining hours, because it's gonna be a really long trip. :eek:

5. May 25, 2005 #4

SOS2008

Gold Member

So...you have suncreen...right? :biggrin: Oh goodie, maybe we will get some more pics! Travel safe, and enjoy your trip.

6. May 25, 2005 #5

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

And hopefully packed for at least twice the length of stay they told him it would be! :biggrin:

7. May 25, 2005 #6
    Good luck in Mexico. And definitely send some pics if you can. Those are always fun.

8. May 25, 2005 #7
    Hope you get some rest, enjoy the stay!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?