1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Back to school

1. Aug 29, 2005 #1

Ba

It's funny, I just got back from my summer and Yosemite, a land before computers. It is hard to even log on to keep up a couple of my e-mail addresses. At least for most people anyway, some of the people that spend their whole life there have them.
    But I come back to school and find that almost everything is the same as when I left. I see my friends, and then I log onto the forum, last time I logged on was May 18, and I see the thread killer thread still going on and on. And in Yosemite I don't remember even thinking of PF. Now once again I'm wasting my time before Calc.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 29, 2005 #2
    Now it seems perfectly normal not to think of PF while at Yosemite. Its nice that you had a break, befor settleing back into the same old, same old...stuff.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?