Back to School on My Birthday - Hi From Binz

• Thread starter binzing
  • Start date
In summary, Binzbinzing popped in to say hello and mentioned going back to school tomorrow, which happens to be their birthday. They have missed some of the conversations and tried to join chat but it didn't work out. They asked if the chat day had changed and wished everyone well. Others wished them a happy birthday and confirmed that chat is still on Sundays. Binzbinzing hopes to get back into the schedule and has been missed in chat.
binzing
Hey everyone, thought I'd pop in and say hello, preparing to go back to school tomorrow, on my birthday even. I've missed some of you guys and our conversations, tried to make chat a few times this summer but to no avail, has the day changed? Hope all is well. -Binz

Physics news on Phys.org
binzing! Great to see you, hope everything is going well!

Happy Birthday :smile!

Happy Birthday bin.

And no, chat is still on Sundays. In Summer it was quite quiet, but usually on Sundays (my) evening core team was present :wink:

Thanks, and awesome, hopefully I'll get back into the schedule of it all.

Happy Birthday binzing! We've missed seeing you in chat, please do stop by when you can.

Thanks Evo, I've missed you guys too!

1. What is "Back to School on My Birthday - Hi From Binz" about?

"Back to School on My Birthday - Hi From Binz" is a children's book written by Binz and illustrated by Sarah Estelle. It tells the story of a child named Binz who is excited for their birthday, but also nervous about starting school on the same day.

2. Who is the author of "Back to School on My Birthday - Hi From Binz"?

The author of "Back to School on My Birthday - Hi From Binz" is Binz, who is also the main character in the book. This is their first published book.

3. What age group is "Back to School on My Birthday - Hi From Binz" appropriate for?

"Back to School on My Birthday - Hi From Binz" is recommended for children ages 4 to 8 years old. However, children of all ages can enjoy the story and illustrations.

4. What lessons can children learn from reading "Back to School on My Birthday - Hi From Binz"?

Through the story of Binz, children can learn about managing their emotions, overcoming fears, and the importance of having a positive attitude. It also teaches about the excitement and challenges of starting a new school year.

5. Is "Back to School on My Birthday - Hi From Binz" available in other languages?

Currently, "Back to School on My Birthday - Hi From Binz" is only available in English. However, the author and illustrator are open to translating the book into other languages in the future.