Bad Dream

• Thread starter Mk
  • Start date
Mk

Main Question or Discussion Point

Last night I had a bad dream :frown: In the dream I was sitting there with some of you fine people (I only remember Evo specifically) and we were all mourning the close-down of PF! Greg decided to change his career choice. It was a bad dream! :frown: :frown: !! It happened so fast too! We only had one day's notice.

Answers and Replies

radou
Homework Helper
Last night I had a bad dream :frown: In the dream I was sitting there with some of you fine people (I only remember Evo specifically) and we were all mourning the close-down of PF! Greg decided to change his career choice. It was a bad dream! :frown: :frown: !! It happened so fast too! We only had one day's notice.
Giving it a second thought, the scenario of your dream really is bad. I'd definitely miss this place.

Btw, was I there? :tongue2:

Evo
Mentor
That is a really bad dream. :frown:

Danger
Gold Member
That was no bad dream; it was a full-blown friggin' nightmare. :surprised
Please don't post such disturbing concepts in future. :grumpy:

Think of all the work we'd actually get done if PF shut down....yikes.

So I've been writing a customer an email for about two hours now all because of this place.

siddharth
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Cheer up! Today's http://xkcd.com/" [Broken] addresses a similar scenario

dream_girl.png

Last edited by a moderator: