Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Bad night

1. Dec 16, 2005 #1
    This is miserable. I can't stop coughing and it is keeping me awake. I'm tired and I have to go to work in 2 hours. All I've done is toss and turn. And I can't get the temperature right. I turn on the heater then I get too hot so I turn off the heater then I get too cold. Am I a sexist if I just want a girl to take care of me when I'm sick? Make me some chicken soup, please

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 16, 2005 #2

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Beautiful.

4. Dec 16, 2005 #3

Lisa!

Gold Member

Hope you'd be lucky to find a girl who knows how to take care of a sick person and make a chicken soup. Persoanlly I just hate doing this stuff.
    But hey I can make make you some penguin soup if you like!(Note that's penguin soup not pengwuino soup.:wink:)

5. Dec 16, 2005 #4

Mk

Am I a sexist if I just want a girl to take care of me when I'm horny?

6. Dec 16, 2005 #5

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Aww...poor tribdog. :frown: *stuffs chicken soup and cough medicine into tribdog's computer* Sorry, but with the bug that's been going around this year, I'm not getting any closer without a full biohazard suit on. This one seems to be knocking out even the people who don't normally get sick and I have no desire to be sick for Disney.

7. Dec 16, 2005 #6

Mk

WTF, that's like saying

Let me see if I can stuff this water into this cup!! Have the ****ing smilies moved again>? Looks like it... hmmm. The cool smilie wasn't that down, and to the right?

8. Dec 16, 2005 #7
    Oh my.... I thought I had it bad. Because of the messed up schedule I'm on I was up for about ten hours before going to work yesterday for an eight hour shift. Then one of my co-workers called off and my boss told me he wants me to stay for an extra four hours. So I'm still here... and I'm starting to get a bit loopy. I have cold pizza and soda to keep me company. Oh and PF.

You... You should call in sick.
    I did that the other week. I wasn't even very sick. I just hadn't been able to sleep at all that particular night so I called in.

9. Dec 16, 2005 #8

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Awwww, <pours hot chicken soup into tribdog's computer>

10. Dec 16, 2005 #9
    He's sick as it is, and you destroy his computer? Cruel.

11. Dec 16, 2005 #10

Evo

Staff: Mentor

He asked for it. :devil: :biggrin:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?