Bad night

  • Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • #1
695
6
This is miserable. I can't stop coughing and it is keeping me awake. I'm tired and I have to go to work in 2 hours. All I've done is toss and turn. And I can't get the temperature right. I turn on the heater then I get too hot so I turn off the heater then I get too cold. Am I a sexist if I just want a girl to take care of me when I'm sick? Make me some chicken soup, please
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
Pengwuino
Gold Member
4,989
16
Beautiful.
 
  • #3
Lisa!
Gold Member
612
96
Hope you'd be lucky to find a girl who knows how to take care of a sick person and make a chicken soup. Persoanlly I just hate doing this stuff.
But hey I can make make you some penguin soup if you like!(Note that's penguin soup not pengwuino soup.:wink:)
 
  • #4
Mk
1,984
3
tribdog said:
Am I a sexist if I just want a girl to take care of me when I'm sick? Make me some chicken soup, please
Am I a sexist if I just want a girl to take care of me when I'm horny?
 
  • #5
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
Aww...poor tribdog. :frown: *stuffs chicken soup and cough medicine into tribdog's computer* Sorry, but with the bug that's been going around this year, I'm not getting any closer without a full biohazard suit on. This one seems to be knocking out even the people who don't normally get sick and I have no desire to be sick for Disney.
 
  • #6
Mk
1,984
3
Moonbear said:
Aww...poor tribdog. :frown: *stuffs chicken soup
WTF, that's like saying

Let me see if I can stuff this water into this cup!! Have the ****ing smilies moved again>? Looks like it... hmmm. The cool smilie wasn't that down, and to the right?
 
  • #7
Oh my.... I thought I had it bad. Because of the messed up schedule I'm on I was up for about ten hours before going to work yesterday for an eight hour shift. Then one of my co-workers called off and my boss told me he wants me to stay for an extra four hours. So I'm still here... and I'm starting to get a bit loopy. I have cold pizza and soda to keep me company. Oh and PF.

You... You should call in sick.
I did that the other week. I wasn't even very sick. I just hadn't been able to sleep at all that particular night so I called in.
 
  • #8
Evo
Mentor
23,174
2,918
tribdog said:
This is miserable. I can't stop coughing and it is keeping me awake. I'm tired and I have to go to work in 2 hours. All I've done is toss and turn. And I can't get the temperature right. I turn on the heater then I get too hot so I turn off the heater then I get too cold. Am I a sexist if I just want a girl to take care of me when I'm sick? Make me some chicken soup, please
Awwww, <pours hot chicken soup into tribdog's computer>
 
  • #9
113
1
He's sick as it is, and you destroy his computer? Cruel.
 
  • #10
Evo
Mentor
23,174
2,918
Knavish said:
He's sick as it is, and you destroy his computer? Cruel.
He asked for it. :devil: :biggrin:
 

Related Threads on Bad night

  • Last Post
Replies
5
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
18
Views
3K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
47
Views
4K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
29
Views
4K
  • Last Post
Replies
10
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
7
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
1
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
16
Views
4K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
39
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
2
Views
1K
Top