Bad Science on TV

Evo said:
I LOVED LEXX, well, the first two seasons before LEXX became weak and they added Prince.
Kai is HOT!! Something about those undead guys...

You don't think LEXX is scientifically accurate??

Lexx was cool, though I think it tended to focus more on sex than science. That chick that was with Kai and the captain didn't look that bad, if I recall.

lol @ zoobyshoe

Simpsons aren't gonna b left out on this: three-eyed fish, homer glowing due to raditation lol...

What i always wondered is how in star trek some plan is hatched to kill the federation or sumfin..then it goes wrong cos of a mishap etc.. then it can b attempted again but it isn't .... thats not science - thats jus the nature of scripts i guess

talkin of super heroes...batman cannot be criticised .. i think..but Superman???...where do i start?

what about the roadrunner and coyote?...esp. whe nthey hang in air b4 fallin

jimmy p
Gold Member
Holy camouflage Batman, there has to be some real bad science somewhere. Oh, wait its just the policing system in Gotham City, where the notorious criminals always escape prison with no explanation and the police dont bother following up.

Evo
Mentor
Chrono said:
Lexx was cool, though I think it tended to focus more on sex than science. That chick that was with Kai and the captain didn't look that bad, if I recall.
Ah yes, Xev.

http://www.scifi.com/lexx/images/xev_pod.jpg

jimmy p
Gold Member
OHHHHH mama....

Evo said:
Ah yes, Xev.

Yeah, that's it. Wasn't her hair shorter in the beginning, though? I do like it longer better.

Evo
Mentor
Yes, her hair was shorter the first season she was on.

Evo said:
Yes, her hair was shorter the first season she was on.

I thought so. Lexx and Tripping the Rift, I think, are a couple of the best shows they've come up with.

Zev is spelled with an x, eh? I haven't been paying attention.

What happened to her, and why is she now being played by a different actress?

Evo
Mentor
Yes, like the x in xylophone.

This actress is the most recent. The pilot had a blond actress, but she was killed and then reconstructed into the current Xev.

Evo said:
Yes, like the x in xylophone.

This actress is the most recent. The pilot had a blond actress, but she was killed and then reconstructed into the current Xev.
Just this past couple weeks they were airing episodes I'd never seen before and which I assumed were new. Each one had a very well known guest actor, like one had Rutger Hauer. In these episodes Xev is played by a blonde I'd never seen before. Not the woman in the picture you posted.