Badger, badger badger, mushroom mushroom

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary, Evo abandoned his friends and girlfriend when they needed him the most, and he's been spending his time instead working on illegal programs and feeding the homeless. String theory was proven false, and there wasn't much else going on in the world of physics.
tribdog
Hi everyone, long time no see. Let me explain: my girlfriend told me to get the hell out (what was she thinking?) so I've been spending all my time working and living in those "weekly special" hotels. Now my friends are mostly crack whores and junkies. Lucky me right? Right now I'm at the house of a guy I work with and I'm pretending that I'm going to upgrade his computer with a bunch of illegal programs, instead I'm sneaking to physicsforums. Have I missed anything exciting in the world of physics? Anyone besides jimmyp miss me?

Physics news on Phys.org
Well, string theory was proven false. Nothin' much else.

:biggrin:

tribdog!

jimmy p has been severely depressed since you disappeared! :frown:

Welcome back! :biggrin:

jimmy p has plenty of reasons to be depressed that have nothing to do with me. I'm not taking the blame.
Evo if the truth be told I really left because you didn't return the love I have for you. I don't just send those naked pictures to everyone, you know!

tribdog said:
jimmy p has plenty of reasons to be depressed that have nothing to do with me. I'm not taking the blame.
You abandoned him in his time of need. You are his muse. :cry:

tribdog said:
Evo if the truth be told I really left because you didn't return the love I have for you. I don't just send those naked pictures to everyone, you know!
I feel special now, I thought you were sending those to everyone. :tongue:

So, fill us in on all the gory details since we last saw you.

You can get online at the library!

gory details? well I don't know that there are any.
I've been looking at my wrists and I can't find any nail holes, but I think I might be the second coming. I've been spending most of my time when I'm not working going out and trying to feed the homeless. I was homeless once and now that I am making lots of money I'm trying to help other people. I don't know why I do it, I think maybe, subconsciously, I'm trying to buy my way into heaven. Or maybe I just enjoy the blow jobs from the crack whores for a jumbo jack and a pack of smokes. It's one of those two.

photon said:
Well, string theory was proven false. Nothin' much else.
What about the information-lost-in-black-holes-paradox !? This really happened a few weeks ago. Hawking supposidely lost his bet :tongue2: But by doing so, he recovered estim from the community.

And by the way : everybody always knew those string theories were mathematical toys, but physical fallacies :tongue:

Ah, so that tribdog that JimmyP talks about so often and so fondly isn't just a mythical figure or figment of his imagination? I was starting to worry he still believed in an imaginary friend. :biggrin:

Anything going on in physics? Why would you think anything exciting ever happens in physics? :tongue: :biggrin:

*ducks and runs out of thread before anyone hits me*

Oops, forgot my manners...hi Tribdog! Nice to finally meet you seeing as you seem pretty infamous around here :wink:

*notices the evil glare of the physicists, and quickly exits again*

Last edited:
Moonbear : your mices are doubtlesly funnier than my 400$-quikly broken-crystals. Besides, all you girls decided to go into biology :cry: That makes physics the most boring job for a guy. What's the last exciting discovery in your field ?

tribdog : sorry, I should have said that earlier : apparently it is an honor to talk to you :redface:
tribdog said:
Now my friends are mostly crack whores and junkies.
I would love to come to your next party :biggrin: :cool:

tribdog, you should think about settle down definitely. these are not good companies...
Hope that your affair with your daughter is solved and you can see her at least

Wotcher tribdog !

I'm kinda new here - was inducted while you were being inflated :rolleyes: <The things you have to do, to get past the sensors ! You, however, get off easy >...so consider this an introduction.

jimmy p has missed you. He won't stop talking... :biggrin: He'll sure be glad to see you back here.

Gokul

Gokul43201 said:
Wotcher tribdog !

I'm kinda new here - was inducted while you were being inflated :rolleyes: <The things you have to do, to get past the sensors ! You, however, get off easy >...so consider this an introduction.

jimmy p has missed you. He won't stop talking... :biggrin: He'll sure be glad to see you back here.

Gokul

What do you mean I get off easy? who's been talking? just kidding you are right I do get off easy, I think it has a lot to do with thinking I'm above the rules. I know I'm not, but I push the limits a bit too much. and believe me I've been censored with extreme predjudice in the past. One time someone even snuck into my room and stole the f key from my keyboard. it was aw*ul, I use the * key quite o*ten.

judging by the title of your post, you HAVE been away for a while.. hehe.. welcome back!

So what caused you to get the hell out? The missing square of carpet of the fact that she proved she could spell "PF"?

that's what I've missed most. jimmy p coming in and saying something incomprehensible. I know we speak the same language, but I never have any idea what he's talking about. It's comforting to see that nothing has changed.

tribdog said:
that's what I've missed most. jimmy p coming in and saying something incomprehensible. I know we speak the same language, but I never have any idea what he's talking about. It's comforting to see that nothing has changed.

So that is why you missed me?? I'm touched. :biggrin:

What is the meaning behind the phrase "Badger, badger, badger, mushroom, mushroom"?

The phrase "Badger, badger, badger, mushroom, mushroom" originally comes from a popular internet meme created in 2003. It is meant to be a nonsensical and repetitive phrase that is both humorous and annoying.

Why is the badger the animal featured in this phrase?

The badger is the featured animal because it is a commonly found animal in the United Kingdom, where the creators of the meme are from. It is also known for its distinctive black and white stripes, making it a visually interesting choice for the meme.

What does the mushroom represent in the phrase?

The mushroom is often seen as a symbol of the psychedelic and trippy nature of the internet meme culture. It is also a nod to the popular Nintendo video game, Super Mario Bros, where the mushroom is a power-up item.

Why has this phrase become so popular?

The phrase became popular due to its catchy tune and repetitive nature, making it easy for people to remember and share. It also gained popularity through viral videos and animations, as well as being featured in popular TV shows and movies.

Is there any deeper meaning behind "Badger, badger, badger, mushroom, mushroom"?

No, there is no deeper meaning behind the phrase. It is simply meant to be a silly and entertaining meme that has become a part of internet culture.