Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Batman does thermo!

1. Nov 15, 2015 #1
    Hello, PF! Days ago, while playing Batman: Arkham Origins, I was wandering through the Batcave when I noticed something that caught my eye immediately. There's a nice, cozy lab in there which includes a blackboard where Bruce Wayne apparently did some kind of thermodynamic calculations, which look like the ΔG of transformation of aragonite to calcite. Maybe he's studying those minerals to create a cloak of invisibility?[1] :wink:

Thermo has always been one of my favorite subjects since high school, and I lost it when I saw those equations inside the game. I thought some of you may find this interesting too.

bat-thermo.jpg

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 21, 2015 #2
    Thanks for the post! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook