Winning Inner Battle: Tips & Strategies

• Thread starter expscv
  • Start date
In summary: I don't really know what to do about it. I think it would be best if I stop crying, or at least try to. It's hard because I feel like I am letting everyone down, like I am a burden to them, and like I am not good enough. I don't know how to make it stop, and I don't know how to make it better.In summary, lots of people said that they lost to their inner self. The stronger you grow, the more powerful the inner will be. However, there are also negative sides to this, such as never stopping and confusion. It is up to the individual to win or lose to themselves.
expscv
question:
1. lots people said they lost to they inner self, so what can u do about this? The stronger u grow the powerful the inner will be.

positive side: it allows a person constantly battle with him/herself, and maybe learned something from it if one wins . and it allows a person into deep thinking. where the person able to discuss and against him/her self. but one of his/her inner self must win. Otherwise no conclusion can be drawn.
negative side: it will sometimes never stop, and confusion , a sense of lost will created. Because both of ur inner self seems to be equally strong. This is when a person will feel lost to him/her self. Since decision and conclusion can't be made.

..then again it seems only way to not lose to ur self is make sure one of ur self is stronger then other right? But how could you make sure one of ur inner self must be stronger?

Physics news on Phys.org
I don't see it much as two inner selves. But as the desires to be better and the desires to have pleasure. There is more which is the desire to punish yourself for your mistakes. Which includes guilt, remorse, and self inflicted pain.
Well If your desires to seek pleasure exceed your desire to be better then you will probably pick the short term decisions in your choices. There will be a time when both sides feel equally strong and that is the momment of truth, which side wins? That depends on you.
It's pretty simple. But diffcult to achieve when most of your choices are the oppisite of what you want to be. Took me years to be true to myself and as much confusion i went through i am very happy and no regrets on taking my time to get to that point.
We all have the equal amount of will power. The ones who seem to have more will power just know how to apply their will to one side and not split their will.

expscv said:
question:
1. lots people said they lost to they inner self, so what can u do about this? The stronger u grow the powerful the inner will be.

positive side: it allows a person constantly battle with him/herself, and maybe learned something from it if one wins . and it allows a person into deep thinking. where the person able to discuss and against him/her self. but one of his/her inner self must win. Otherwise no conclusion can be drawn.
negative side: it will sometimes never stop, and confusion , a sense of lost will created. Because both of ur inner self seems to be equally strong. This is when a person will feel lost to him/her self. Since decision and conclusion can't be made.

..then again it seems only way to not lose to ur self is make sure one of ur self is stronger then other right? But how could you make sure one of ur inner self must be stronger?

Yesterday, I read this post, I didnt answer though I really wanted to answer.
Yes, I fought against myself and now when I already post this, it also means I lost.

There are lots of things that it is always hard for us to explain just by words. I have a lot of things I try to keep inside because I also actually don't know how to tell anyone...Since everything goes on and on so happily to many people, I think stopping making noise would be the best choice...It will be good for everyone, and gradually will be good for me too. I don't know whether or not I will win or lose to myself in the end, but when i do like that, I also accepted to lose...A loser I am...

It is Okay, because in life, lots of new, different things are waiting, there are also lots of suffering, who can say what one suffers at a moment of time will be the largest in his or her lifetime ? If you can suffer something at this time, will you be able to tolerate that injury next time ? If there is number one, there should be number two, number three, on and on, the number gets larger and larger if we keep on counting...There would be only tears, but it is good to cry as much as possible since tears are the presents one can get back what he or she has lost...

I also cry, cry a lot, and everytime I cry, I know I already lost to myself but I am also sure I myself sucessfully ease my pain with that. I don't try to ask myself why I have to lie, because if i did that, I would start another battle at the exact same place, which also means I would be led to nowhere...it is no one's fault, fortune makes us meet, fortune will give each a way to get out of the circle, and everything moves on, no matter how one feels or thinks. It becomes a rule for things to be built up, unchangeable! And it creates also a pain for us to suffer, a problem for us to take into consideration, a decision to make, a difficult question for us to always ask and have to always try to find an answer...who is to say what is a sin in your eyes ?

If you are fighting against your insider, I hope you will win...
Winning someone's heart is hard, Winning your insider is much harder...
Give it your best try, you will see how strong you are...

Last edited:
Hehe I guess we all have to go through this battle, so our inner self, could united

So I could make one perfect decision instead thinking of two and therefore do not requied to care which is better to be choosen.

Last edited:
expscv said:
Hehe I guess we all have to go through this battle, so our inner self, could united

So I could make one perfect decision instead thinking of two and do not requied to care which is better to be choosen.
I don't understand what you are talking about...
by the way, what is your name ? I mean your username..strange
And are you an Australian ?

Last edited:
Vance said:
I don't understand what you are talking about...
by the way, what is your name ? I mean your username..strange
And are you an Australian ?

;) my brain always argues with myself. it's my weakness i got to force them united so it would be much easier when come to decision making.

for now, if i got a decision or a choice between two, i would come up with two equally logic arugument for both choices it makes me go confused. not knowing which is more better or more correct.

my user name just my hotmail account , nothing specail

i m in Austrlia but i m not born there i m actually chinese =D

u?

1. What is the "inner battle" that people often struggle with?

The "inner battle" refers to the internal conflicts and struggles that individuals face within themselves. This can include negative thoughts, self-doubt, fear, and other mental barriers that hinder personal growth.

2. How can one start winning their inner battle?

The first step to winning the inner battle is to acknowledge and be aware of your thoughts and emotions. This can help you identify the root cause of your struggles and allow you to develop strategies to overcome them.

3. What are some effective tips for winning the inner battle?

Some effective tips include practicing positive self-talk, setting achievable goals, surrounding yourself with positive and supportive people, practicing mindfulness and self-care, and seeking professional help if needed.

4. Can physical exercise help in winning the inner battle?

Yes, physical exercise can be beneficial in winning the inner battle. Exercise has been shown to release endorphins, which can improve mood and reduce stress and anxiety. It can also help improve self-esteem and confidence.

5. How long does it take to win the inner battle?

There is no set time frame for winning the inner battle as it is a continuous process. It can take weeks, months, or even years, depending on the individual and their struggles. The key is to be patient, consistent, and committed to the journey of self-improvement.