BBC on the Best Paying Degrees

• Job Skills
  • Thread starter jedishrfu
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Degrees
In summary, the conversation revolved around recent information on the best paying degrees, with the mention that a PF mentor did not make the cut this year. The discussion then shifted to the idea that success in today's world requires multiple careers, with a reference to a famous toilet paper salesman. The conversation ended with the mention of the "El Presidente suite" and firing people on a show called "Celebrity Robot."
Physics news on Phys.org
jedishrfu said:
Recent info on the best paying careers, PF mentor didn’t make the cut this year

Drat. We never make the list! I'm going on strike!

Likes jedishrfu
It's not a degree, it's a lifestyle :biggrin:

Likes Drakkith and jedishrfu
Greg Bernhardt said:
It's not a degree, it's a lifestyle :biggrin:

Says the man who’s making billions from our meager work.

jedishrfu said:
Says the man who’s making billions from our meager work.
You're doing meager work! You're fired! :biggrin::-p

Likes CalcNerd
I’m speechless and so I’ll just show you my CEO office when I replaced Mr Whipple at his factory some years ago in the Twilight Zone. I even got to twirl his watch. So who gets fired?

latest?cb=20140127185040.jpg

http://twilightzone.wikia.com/wiki/The_Brain_Center_at_Whipple's

Attachments

• latest?cb=20140127185040.jpg
    latest?cb=20140127185040.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 674
Likes Drakkith
Likes jedishrfu
Vanadium 50 said:
Yeah, but Mr. Whipple went on to become a world-famous toilet paper salesman. In today's world, you need to expect multiple careers.

Next stop the El Presidente suite after a stint firing folks on Celebrity Robot.

1. What is the average salary for employees with a degree from the BBC on the Best Paying Degrees list?

The average salary for employees with a degree from the BBC on the Best Paying Degrees list varies depending on the specific degree and job field. However, on average, the salaries for these degrees tend to be higher than those without a degree or with a degree from a different institution.

2. How do these degrees from the BBC on the Best Paying Degrees list compare to degrees from other universities?

The degrees from the BBC on the Best Paying Degrees list are highly regarded and have a strong reputation in their respective fields. They are often considered to be on par or even better than degrees from other universities.

3. What makes the degrees from the BBC on the Best Paying Degrees list stand out?

The degrees from the BBC on the Best Paying Degrees list are known for their high quality education, strong curriculum, and excellent faculty. They also have a strong focus on practical skills and preparing students for the workforce, making their graduates highly sought after by employers.

4. Can students from any country apply for these degrees at the BBC?

Yes, the BBC on the Best Paying Degrees list accepts students from all over the world. However, there may be specific requirements for international students, such as English proficiency tests or visa applications.

5. Are there any scholarships or financial aid options available for students pursuing these degrees at the BBC?

The BBC on the Best Paying Degrees list offers various scholarships and financial aid options for students, including merit-based scholarships, need-based aid, and funding from external sources. It is recommended to research and apply for these opportunities early in the application process.